Sniff sniff sniff sniff: What y'all smoking on?

Got the cardio on again to "Get Away". I like some funk now and again. Special Tia Chi going on there. Cali OG Kush/Haze
IMG_4036.jpg
Excellent placement of the nugs bro.
You put some thought into your presentation!
Love it.

I was talking to a good friend the other night and she said she was listening to “Planet Caravan”.
Peer pressure being what it is, I feel the need to do the same tonight!
This album not only contains that trippy spacey track, but also features the classics “War Pigs”, “Iron Man” and of course the title track. My favorite is the song “Fairies Wear Boots”. The guitar, bass & drums interplay at the beginning is awesome in its tightness and dynamics. I haven’t listened to this album in quite some time.

I will be enjoying this LP with the benefit of some homegrown Afghan Kush. Yumm...

3F67F63E-76D3-47EB-93B3-26B80BCF8C62.jpeg

A2138875-B1C1-413D-950F-A8AFD0561FE4.jpeg

I was talking to a good friend the other night and she said she was listening to “Planet Caravan”.
Peer pressure being what it is, I feel the need to do the same tonight!
This album not only contains that trippy spacey track, but also features the classics “War Pigs”, “Iron Man” and of course the title track. My favorite is the song “Fairies Wear Boots”. The guitar, bass & drums interplay at the beginning is awesome in its tightness and dynamics. I haven’t listened to this album in quite some time.

I will be enjoying this LP with the benefit of some homegrown Afghan Kush. Yumm...

3F67F63E-76D3-47EB-93B3-26B80BCF8C62.jpeg

A2138875-B1C1-413D-950F-A8AFD0561FE4.jpeg
Love that track myself.

I listened to The Tragically Hip - Up to Here smoking some Up Cannabis’ Meridian. Perfect for the afternoon of doing some tidying up.

Heres a nug of the grapefruit I finished off and has been curing for a bit over a week. Jarred her up when she was a bit sticky still for a few days then left the jar open overnight to dry it a bit more now ive finished burping and shes just sitting in there with a boveda pack.
She's diesely but with a little mustard note to it. Cracking bit of smoke, night time girl for sure!
20181130_211324-1.jpg

Getting down on some Diablo this weekend.
20181202_061148.jpg

Funny, I'm back up in my hometown this weekend, so i knew I'd be able to find bud when i got up here. One of my cousins gave me the cartridge when he picked me up at the airport and I've been puffing on it since.
I never even had to go looking for a bag. LoL, I fly back home tomorrow and this damn thing isn't even half gone.

:volcano-smiley:

Getting down on some Diablo this weekend.
20181202_061148.jpg

Funny, I'm back up in my hometown this weekend, so i knew I'd be able to find bud when i got up here. One of my cousins gave me the cartridge when he picked me up at the airport and I've been puffing on it since.
I never even had to go looking for a bag. LoL, I fly back home tomorrow and this damn thing isn't even half gone.

:volcano-smiley:
Still not tried those cartridges. They fuck you up or what homie?

Still not tried those cartridges. They fuck you up or what homie?
I would definitely still choose dry herb over the cartridge, but I really enjoy how inconspicuous the vape is though.
I've been in town for a funeral and been puffing on this thing all day every day in front of family without anyone thinking twice about it.
:ganjamon:

I would definitely still choose dry herb over the cartridge, but I really enjoy how inconspicuous the vape is though.
I've been in town for a funeral and been puffing on this thing all day every day in front of family without anyone thinking twice about it.
:ganjamon:
Yer see thats what appealed to me about it. Just whip it out at work like its nothing lol

Back
Top Bottom