Sniff sniff sniff sniff: What y'all smoking on?

The montana black is a Montana kush male* HSO blackdog . Again I only made maybe 20 seeds n only have a couple left. I'm going to build a breeding only room, create more strains n more seeds. Hopefully one day I'll be stabilizing some traits n offer some seeds out.
So all your own work then. Good man. Id be more than happy to take some of ya hands. If you ever create something fabulous get in contact!!

The montana black is a Montana kush male* HSO blackdog . Again I only made maybe 20 seeds n only have a couple left. I'm going to build a breeding only room, create more strains n more seeds. Hopefully one day I'll be stabilizing some traits n offer some seeds out.

Good job man. I'm working on similar stuff now. Small Batch breeding is what I call it. Do you just paint the pollen on the branches you want to seed?

I use to use a paint brush n "paint" the pollen on and it works. The method I use now I feel contains the pollen a bit more keeping unwanted pollination minimal. I collect a tiny bit ( the size of a popcorn kernel) amount of pollen in the corner of a quart size zip lock bag in a corner of bag, twist a few times so pollen contained in corner. Then I take the branch on the female I want to pollinate n bend branch down as far as i can without damage, sideways if possible away from the plant . I place the zip lock over the branch and seal the bag all the way to the stem. Un twist the corner then let the pollen fall onto the bud I'm pollinating. I leave bag on for 3 or 4 days, remove bag n done! I have had 100% success with this method n haven't noticed any un wanted pollination.

Cool I will give that a try. I have not had much trouble with over pollination by using a plastic bag over the main plant when pollenating then spraying them down after. A extra seed here and there does not matter much. I always clean weed from pollenated plants separate from others so I can catch the extras. Your way sounds better for what I have going now. Going to do a hybrid or 2 of small batch stuff. Can't help it with one of the females I am reversing. Mostly I am totally pollenating 2 selfed clones. First time I have went the full monty on a plant LOL.

So all your own work then. Good man. Id be more than happy to take some of ya hands. If you ever create something fabulous get in contact!!

first off dude i just gotta say ur handle is tits bro lol bilbobudkin thats great. an lol right always love new strains that no1 has yei think thats y i fell in love with breeding the first time i tried it lol. now tht im to the part of adding in an auto to my strain i cant make up my mind which one i wana choose lol but i do no i want to use a purple/red strain i was at first thinking red poison from sweet seeds or maybe c4 i have some going right now from fast buds i also have some tangiematic from fast buds and when i looked it up online the stuff i found wasnt very clear so i cudnt tell if all the pics i was seeing where tangie matic or not cause things werent properly labled if at all and there were tons of different strains so idk if tangie has a purple pheno or not but if it does it will be added to the consider list lol also if any1 else knows of any good purple/red auto strains cud they let me know i would really appreciate it and namaste

Hi all, I just got this Blue Dream CBD in jars las t week and it's 10/10 thc/cbd. Really loving the flavor and it's amazing pain relief properties. YUM!
She looks taaaaasty. How long have you cured for? Or you just pucking out nugs as you go?

I hang dried them for around 4 days at 50% rh then jars burping for 1 to 2 weeks. This is the earliest super good tasting bud so far. Usually a month or two in the jar to get nice and right.
Heard good things about blue dream in general. Ill be giving it a go eventually.

CBD is fixing o be my friend. No more of the good nerve drugs for me. Insurance says I don't need them. Funny how me and the Dr. were wrong all this time LMAO.
Jackalope, With respect to you I'll say unless we're really at the end of our usable time, it's my opinion we're better off with cbd. I could be wrong. This one with 10 % cbd though is blowing my and my wifes mind. A shame the pain free properties are a mask and not a cure. Oh well.

Better off? Maybe. So much to the medical thing these days. For me being high is part of it. My mind does not key on the pain as much when I am high. I can even forget about it here and there. I know I wouldn't sleep much with out indicas. I just hope I can find more help with CBD. I grew up smoking so it is easier for me to function through day to day smoking. I can't work because of my disability. Being high all day is not a huge problem for me as it is with others. So yeah the CBD stuff is going to grow in popularity, need and use.

Better off? Maybe. So much to the medical thing these days. For me being high is part of it. My mind does not key on the pain as much when I am high. I can even forget about it here and there. I know I wouldn't sleep much with out indicas. I just hope I can find more help with CBD. I grew up smoking so it is easier for me to function through day to day smoking. I can't work because of my disability. Being high all day is not a huge problem for me as it is with others. So yeah the CBD stuff is going to grow in popularity, need and use.

You put it well with "Mind not keying in on the pain as much"! That's the gift these buds have for us. I'm learning (since retiring after 28 years of random drug testing) that thc and cbd is my friend! For me, at the end of the day and sometimes earlier I get to relax my body and mind of pain for a while. sweet!

I'm old oilfield trash so I know about Randoms. For years found ways around it. In the end they won and I quit smoking for the last 4 years before my disability. In the end working through pain because because I couldn't pass a piss test proved my undoing. If I had treated the spinal stenosis early on I may not be in this boat today. All those years it was something I did in the evening. I never saw the need to quit because it never effected my work. Lots of others only use in controlled situations. I can't wait for the day when people can treat their pains without risking a piss test.

I'm old oilfield trash so I know about Randoms. For years found ways around it. In the end they won and I quit smoking for the last 4 years before my disability. In the end working through pain because because I couldn't pass a piss test proved my undoing. If I had treated the spinal stenosis early on I may not be in this boat today. All those years it was something I did in the evening. I never saw the need to quit because it never effected my work. Lots of others only use in controlled situations. I can't wait for the day when people can treat their pains without risking a piss test.
I like the way you thiink

Back
Top Bottom