Sniff sniff sniff sniff: What y'all smoking on?

Hey Widowsnest. Nice nug. I've never grown or had white widow before. I'm looking forward to one day though.
Best white widow I ever smoked was in the netherlands. Not amsterdam but somewhere called Nijmegen (I think thats how its spelt). Some of the best stuff in netherlands is outside amsterdam cos its grown by independent guys like you and me :D

Hey Widowsnest. Nice nug. I've never grown or had white widow before. I'm looking forward to one day though.
Thanks Stoneotter. This was one of the lower nugs. I find I don’t get any larfy buds with my light set up, it has good penetration. Even the smallest are crystal laden and compact.

Best white widow I ever smoked was in the netherlands. Not amsterdam but somewhere called Nijmegen (I think thats how its spelt). Some of the best stuff in netherlands is outside amsterdam cos its grown by independent guys like you and me :D
I think you're right about small growers. Im just getting my feet wet and people are really dropping compliments about my bud. Finding the best sources for seeds is interesting, seeing peoples opinions and letting it go. I've been at it for a little over a year and have tried growing: northern lights auto, cali og kush/haze, grand daddy purple auto, and blue dream cbd. It's nice to have a selection too. Ugg it's snowing here.

I think you're right about small growers. Im just getting my feet wet and people are really dropping compliments about my bud. Finding the best sources for seeds is interesting, seeing peoples opinions and letting it go. I've been at it for a little over a year and have tried growing: northern lights auto, cali og kush/haze, grand daddy purple auto, and blue dream cbd. It's nice to have a selection too. Ugg it's snowing here.
Thats a nice list. Can honestly say I would probably have picked every one of those to grow at some point aswell lol. At the moment I'm running Critical, Lemon skunk, Gypsy haze and Mama mia. Gonna be gettin some autos going very soon aswell. This is my first SOLO grow I was an apprentice of sorts as a youngster lol. Basically slave labour fuck it I got more weed than I could smoke myself out of it though and learnt a fair bit. But still needed the solid wealth of knowledge provided by 420mag :) as @Widowsnest said, Come check out my journal :p

Thats a nice list. Can honestly say I would probably have picked every one of those to grow at some point aswell lol. At the moment I'm running Critical, Lemon skunk, Gypsy haze and Mama mia. Gonna be gettin some autos going very soon aswell. This is my first SOLO grow I was an apprentice of sorts as a youngster lol. Basically slave labour fuck it I got more weed than I could smoke myself out of it though and learnt a fair bit. But still needed the solid wealth of knowledge provided by 420mag :) as @Widowsnest said, Come check out my journal :p
I have some mama mia seeds. Have you grown them before?

Na this is my first real grow brother!. Anyway new smoke report! Currently smoking on some psychosis not sure about the lineage but 100 percent certain theres some cheese in there and im not sure if thats correct. If not someones getting a closed palm slap to the ear lol. Hate people lying about their goods. But its still pretty damn tasty even though I am sick of cheese. But the something else in it has altered it enough that im enjoying it sooo yer sweet :p

Na this is my first real grow brother!. Anyway new smoke report! Currently smoking on some psychosis not sure about the lineage but 100 percent certain theres some cheese in there and im not sure if thats correct. If not someones getting a closed palm slap to the ear lol. Hate people lying about their goods. But its still pretty damn tasty even though I am sick of cheese. But the something else in it has altered it enough that im enjoying it sooo yer sweet :p
Hehe enjoy bud!

Hi all, I just got this Blue Dream CBD in jars las t week and it's 10/10 thc/cbd. Really loving the flavor and it's amazing pain relief properties. YUM!
That looks mighty tasty. I've never had that. What is the flavor like?

I'm currently groovin on some Ayahuasca Purple. Got some in Week 5 of flower to restock the jars.

Dark Devil auto
Got these coming in my seedsman 420 bundle :p. My first auto lot is all gonna be purps/reds apart from a rqs diesel. Even so Im gonna try drop my temps and force purpling so who knows! Lol. Ill be running lsd-25, blackberry, dark devil and diesel all autos.

That looks mighty tasty. I've never had that. What is the flavor like?

Dam tht looks super good nice job i got some blue dream in veg right now only its jus normal blue dream nt the cbd version either way this bud has me excited lol hopeit smokes as good as it looks

Got these coming in my seedsman 420 bundle :p. My first auto lot is all gonna be purps/reds apart from a rqs diesel. Even so Im gonna try drop my temps and force purpling so who knows! Lol. Ill be running lsd-25, blackberry, dark devil and diesel all autos.

Nice tht lsd-25 sounds interesting hmm im switching up my grow style to include autos so i mite have to try tht 1 out. Ive ran dark devil b4 in soil and i didnt get a huge yield n thts not because of the strain i jus sucked at the time in soil growing with autos but tht was with a los (living organic soil) mix now im including hydro in my growing arsenal i figured i mite as well give autos another shot then i won the xmas promo by the vault and got a shit ton of auto beans from fast buds n i jus did a gorilla glue from them n it was a nice yielder so now im guna run a red poison from sweet seeds n see how tht does lol. I love the reds and purples sweet seeds gets from there strains

Some Sweet Seed automatic varieties, Cream Mandarin XL and Sweet Trainwreck .

full

Back
Top Bottom