Sniff sniff sniff sniff: What y'all smoking on?

Finally Friday! I thought the weekend would never get here.

I’m gonna enjoy the excellent 2nd album by Aerosmith, Get Your Wings.
This set of songs are probably my favorite from the band.

Slick. Sleazy. Spacey. Stoney. Sexy. Sassy. Sensual
This rockin’ record captures the band in their raw formative years. Sounds great after all these decades and stands the test of time as a strong testament to good ol’ American hard rock.
Sounds like the band is playing in your living room.
Very good but basic and simple production. The songs speak for themselves.

“Same Old Song and Dance” is a great rocker and a fine LP opener. “Lord of the Thighs” is pretty greasy, while “Seasons of Wither” shows the sensitive side of their songwriting. “Woman of the World” is sophisticated and mature in its delivery. “Spaced” is a great stoner’s experience. Yeah - great album.
No headphones tonight. This one deserves to be played at maximum volume. Ok - reasonable volume!

An indulgence in some cannabis definitely enhances the vibe.
It’s gonna be some homegrown Afghan Kush to go along with it. Happy Friday everyone!
Yay for the weekend! :bong::blunt:

I see it is closing in on 11:00. Time for a breakfast bowl (simply because I can) consisting of some Sour Banana Sherbet. That was my latest $100 ounce purchase at $90 (thanks to the military discount). It's pretty decent at 21.94% THC and for what it is worth, .04% CBD).

Also got an ounce of Twisted Citrus. Granted, it is only 15.43% THC, but it was only $80 per ounce, so we couldn't pass it up (they also charge $4.20 per gram for this, which I thought mildly amusing). Haven't tried it yet though.

Now to step out for my breakfast bowl, get today's eBay listings up, then post an update on my Tardis grow journal. :)

I’m winding up the weekend with the very fine 3rd LP from U2.

This album really shows the band finding their sound. Raw & real. They sound like the worlds best garage band here, with basic, minimalistic production.
The Edge’s angular, choppy rhythm guitar style is in full bloom on this set of songs.

The recording features their classics “New Years Day “ & “Sunday Bloody Sunday”, but all the other tracks are strong too.
“Like a Song” & “Two Hearts Beat As One” are standouts to me personally.
Edge gets to sing one too. “Seconds” is his and he does a great job on the vocals.

Some homegrown Gorilla Glue tops of a fine listen.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Going way back in time with this album. 1966... 53 friggin’ years ago!

Considered to be the beginnings of psychedelic rock, Revolver is an amazing record.

John took the lead with trippy tunes like “She Said She Said”, “I’m Only Sleeping” and the epically stoney “Tomorrow Never Knows”.

George had the rocking “Taxman”, the oddly discordant “I Want to Tell You” and the Indian inspired “Love To You”.

Paul offered up the haunting “Eleanor Rigby”, the lovely “Here, There and Everywhere” and the upbeat “Got To Get You Into My Life”.

Ringo sang the kiddie’s favorite “Yellow Submarine”.

Some homegrown Acapulco Gold goes great with this LP.

“And Your Bird Can Sing”...

Happy Friday one and all!

049E1E36-313B-4B1C-9ED2-7C3FB795EEEC.jpeg
D7719B7E-F085-4891-962C-BE606DBB354A.jpeg
E0043890-961E-406F-910D-1903F5EECB5F.jpeg

Dry sifted mix of GDP, Cookies, Green Rhino, and Bubba Kush. So delicious, and stoney!

Dry sifted mix of GDP, Cookies, Green Rhino, and Bubba Kush. So delicious, and stoney!
Sounds like a winner!
:thumb:

I might bust out the bong tonight to burn a little blonde hash I made from sift.

Headed to Flavortown!
:hookah:

My idea of a great Friday evening -

Hanging out with a beautiful woman (hi Wildflower! :love:)

Smoking some homegrown Sweet Thai
& playin’ bass for hours!

Ever notice that the bass player is always the coolest member of the band?
Think about it. It’s true...

Have a nice weekend everyone

33867EB5-A987-4B84-84D8-9D26777C9922.jpeg

7831586F-DEC6-43E0-B5AF-BE020AE5F08C.jpeg

967EFF9D-53C5-4521-97F0-6B691881BE9C.jpeg

Cookies, GDP,Green Rhino, these three I bought in bulk at the beginning of the month. Today I hit the 150 joints smoked in a month mark. Gonna roll a fattie to celebrate. That's only 5.5 gram joints a day. Not including the dry sifted trics from my trimming screen. total of 5.3 oz inside a month , no wonder I am totally baked. Gonna rock out to some Rush, smoke a fattie.

Yikes, I don't think I've smoked that much in my entire life! :lot-o-toke:

In honor of @Derbybud ’s excellent harvest, I’m gonna fire up some of my own homegrown and listen to Rush’s excellent LP Hemispheres!

4 epic songs on this one. The side-long title track, the hard hitting “Circumstances”, the thought provoking “The Trees” and the mind bending instrumental “La Villa Strangiato”

Blue Indica will render me relatively useless for the rest of the night!

1F27B33E-0198-4F20-9C5A-F2DFBA7AC5CE.jpeg

Friday night is my favorite night. Ok... Saturday’s awesome too.
Just the fact that we’re starting another weekend puts me in a good space.

Tonight I’m hanging out with my best friend, attempting to record some acoustic guitar and enjoying some homegrown Gorilla Glue.

How about you?

4BFF1189-5084-4E60-9418-028EDCC4533C.jpeg
6573E70E-88B7-422B-8FCD-B3F9D23C751B.jpeg

Attachments

• E5C44566-E36C-4FF2-A36E-FC74838672FA.jpeg
    E5C44566-E36C-4FF2-A36E-FC74838672FA.jpeg
    651.3 KB · Views: 136
Friday night again. Time flies when when you’re busy..

Tonight I’m gonna listen to a Heavy Rock classic.
The debut album by Black Sabbath is so awesome.
The opening title track still scares the §*@#~ outta me! If you listen to it in the dark, there’s a tendency to look over your shoulder to see if something’s there!
“The Wizard”, “N.I.B”, “Behind the Wall of Sleep”, “Wicked World “ and “Warning” are outstanding examples of the beginnings of the Heavy Metal genre and are very cool in their delivery.
Even at this early stage, the band seems to have a hold on their sound and style.

Some of the last of the homegrown Blue Indica goes great with this Stoner Rock LP!
DCB4527A-E539-4327-AA19-668D744C0ACC.jpeg

Smoking some Debilitator Kush while listening to Coletrain , My favorite Things 1961.

Friday night again. Time flies when when you’re busy..

Tonight I’m gonna listen to a Heavy Rock classic.
The debut album by Black Sabbath is so awesome.
The opening title track still scares the §*@#~ outta me! If you listen to it in the dark, there’s a tendency to look over your shoulder to see if something’s there!
“The Wizard”, “N.I.B”, “Behind the Wall of Sleep”, “Wicked World “ and “Warning” are outstanding examples of the beginnings of the Heavy Metal genre and are very cool in their delivery.
Even at this early stage, the band seems to have a hold on their sound and style.

Some of the last of the homegrown Blue Indica goes great with this Stoner Rock LP!
DCB4527A-E539-4327-AA19-668D744C0ACC.jpeg
That's a great album! My avatar is from the cover of never say die

Back
Top Bottom