Sniff sniff sniff sniff: What y'all smoking on?

DDA x Mephisto Sour Crack, 85+or- days old, 11/13 from seed, lava rock hempy, Mega-Crop and Maxibloom. Be smoking this for the next few days. Can't complain ya know..

Friday evening. Gotta love it.

Tonight I’m into the excellent 5th album by Black Sabbath.

This album was a very experimental recording for them. Synthesizers were brought into some songs.
There’s strings on it too. The songs themselves are very strong.
“A National Acrobat”, “Killing Yourself to Live”, “Looking For Today “, “Spiral Architect”, and the title track are heavy yet thought provoking. Great album.

Some stoney Afghan Kush makes this an even better listen.

Happy Friday people!

5B97387B-39C3-4F43-98A5-97F155F2AE66.jpeg

Another Friday night, another music and bud session.

This weekend is starting off for me with the excellent Rush LP Signals.

This album is the beginnings of their “keyboards era”, where that instrument was creeping to the fore in several songs. “Subdivisions” being the most notable one of the batch.
“The Analog Kid”, “Digital Man”, the semi-hit “New World Man” and my personal favorite “Chemistry” are all excellent examples of their style in the early ‘80’s.

Some homegrown Sweet Thai puts me in the right mood for a little Canadian Prog Rock.

Happy Friday evening everyone!

2947A670-7DE4-4F06-92C9-636E0645FC16.jpeg

Another relaxing weekend is upon us. I hope everyone will be able to enjoy it.

I’m turning the clock back to 1971 to enjoy the classic Yes album Fragile.
This LP features the debut of Rick Wakeman with the band. His classical training on keyboards lifted the group into new realms of Progressive Rock.

Songs like “Roundabout”, “South Side of the Sky” and “Heart of the Sunrise” are mind blowing in their complexity yet are very pleasant to listen to. Each member had a little solo tune on it as well.

Firing up some of the last homegrown Columbian Gold to enjoy this wondrous music.

DF0ECB95-E526-4700-ACC5-65AD5DBA4080.jpeg

Another Friday evening, another relaxing and enjoyable cannabis and music session.

When I was going through my discs for tonight, I pulled out the great Rush LP Permanent Waves.

This album is considered the beginning of the end of their long epic songs and more of a turn towards shorter, even radio friendly tunes as seen in songs like “Freewill” & “The Spirit of Radio”.
There is, of course, some great progressive music like the 9 minute long “Natural Science “ and the awesome “Jacob’s Ladder”. Great musicianship and production throughout of course.

I’m breaking out my glass pipe to fire up some homegrown OO Kush.

Hope everyone’s enjoying their Friday!

61276452-7A7B-4C61-B1B0-35F1B9554A22.jpeg

:theband:In the spirit of Fridays nights, music and weed, I attended a "Dead & Company" show in Mountain View, CA. The whole family went - first ever Dead show for the boys and their wife and girl friend (My first date with my wife was a Grateful Dead show some 35 years ago). We started the show with some specially rolled joints of Sour Diesel with a sprinkling of kief. At the set break we switched to Blue Berry Muffin, and then finished off with Cookies. :party:

A grateful time was had by all! :yahoo:

:theband:In the spirit of Fridays nights, music and weed, I attended a "Dead & Company" show in Mountain View, CA. The whole family went - first ever Dead show for the boys and their wife and girl friend (My first date with my wife was a Grateful Dead show some 35 years ago). We started the show with some specially rolled joints of Sour Diesel with a sprinkling of kief. At the set break we switched to Blue Berry Muffin, and then finished off with Cookies. :party:

A grateful time was had by all! :yahoo:

It was a grateful time indeed!!

Back
Top Bottom