Snoochee B's First Indoor Grow

Ok, so a few more weeks have gone by and so far things seem to be progressing. We're officially into flower, but there are warning signs.

I should have anticipated needing cal-mag, but I wasn't sure how much Calcium my well water was bringing to the table, but I can see that it is clearly not enough.

full

I'll be adding a calmag to my waterings from here on out. I also feel it's just about time for their one and only top dress feeding very soon. I plan to handle that some time during this week.

I'll be top feeding them just before watering and I'll be adding 3 tablespoons per gallon of the bloom dry amendments I got, this one is a 2-8-4 blend and on top of that I'll be adding some more worm castings.

So with all the new growth I've been working on different methods of plant training, and so far I suck at anything requiring wires or ties. I think I'm getting the hang of supercropping and this tall Trizzlers from round 1 responded to it very well.

full

But my wire work leaves much to be desired.

You can hardly even tell I've started to try and train this short bushy girl. She hasn't had to fight for the light a day in her life and she's super lazy to show for it.

full

And a weak attempt at LST on the other tall Trizzler as opposed to her supercropped sister.
full

I need Cal-Mag and plant training experience, one I can find the the grow shop, the other... well I can probably find there too, but just not for sale on a shelf.

Snooch to the booch, nooch
:passitleft:
Snickty

I missed - are the replacements also autos?
So far so good!

The Hotz and Trizzlers are both autos yes.

However, I do have 3 Apparitions which are regular photos, which I practiced up-potting a few times with. I really don't have a plan for them right now. I got them as a gift pack and had extra soil left over and said, eh, what the hell.

Bonnng!

Update time gentleman.

Day 55, time flies.

These autos are in their Guy Fieri stage of flower with the first layer of frost appearing. It's a magical time.

They received a top dressing of a mix of 50/50 - 4-4-4 all purpose and 2-8-4 bloom with earthworm castings about a week ago. They are currently in week 3 of flower, approx.
full

full

The Hotz suffered a severe calcium deficiency and was stunted. I don't have the heart to trash her, she's pulling through since I've started adding cal-mag, but I'm not expecting too much from her.

Pictured below, I've already removed most of the damaged leaves, but there are a few remaining.

full

I also got my 4x4 veg tent all set up, which is really exciting. I'm really impressed with the quality of this tent and I really like the mounting clip for the temp/humidity sensor for the intake fan.

The light I landed on was the @BESTVA LED Pro 4000 which fits inside this 4x4 wonderfully. The @Maxsisun I had originally wanted was out of stock and I couldn't wait any longer, sorry guys, next time. :(

Anyways, I've got my next run planned out. I've got 6 Girl Crush's in soil. They're inside the paper towel in the picture below, but this was taken yesterday before I sowed.

I'm going to let them veg while the autos finish up in the garage, by then I'm hoping to be able to take a few clones off of the girl crushes before sending them to be flowered. If one turns out to be fire I'll keep that clone as a mother, otherwise they'll all get sent to the flower room and I'll start a new round of seeds. Rinse and repeat until I find my favorite.

full

Back
Top Bottom