Snoop Dogg 'Rolling Words': Video

420 Warrior

Rapper To Release Smokable Songbook Printed On Rolling Paper?

A smokable book? Leave it to Snoop Dogg.

The notorious rapper recently appeared in a video promoting his new smokable songbook, "Rolling Words."

The book includes pages of lyrics to some of Snoop's older songs, including "Gin and Juice" and "Drop It Like It's Hot." Constructed mostly of hemp materials, the book even features a strike paper spine so that readers can light up whenever and wherever.

But as Uproxx writer Kristopher Maske observed, the publication's biggest selling point is that the words are literally printed on rolling paper.

Still, it remains uncertain if the songbook will be sold at all.

The venture is currently being used as promotion for Snoop's Kingsize Slim Rolling Papers, Fuse reports. The books will be distributed to some Coachella festivalgoers later this month.

With songs like "Smoke Weed Everyday", Snoop Dogg has long been associated with marijuana.

Just earlier this year, the rapper was arrested in Texas and cited for possession of drug paraphernalia, a "misdemeanor typical in cases involving small amounts of marijuana," the Associated Press reports.

s-SMOKABLE-BOOK-SNOOP-DOGG-large.jpg

News Hawk - 420 Warrior 420 MAGAZINE
Source: The Huffington Post
Copyright: © 2012 TheHuffingtonPost.com, Inc.

Gotta give Snoop some credit for this one. I'd say if his smokable does come out, he'd make alot of sales; he just has to get his advertising right.

Gotta have one! hope they hit the stores. not really into rap, but Snoop is a helluva Warrier for the cause!:bravo: Would love to kick back with him and Willie Nelson and burn a couple fatties.

I think its a good advertising idea since weed and Snoop go hand in hand. Just wondering how much the book will cost? I have him on my T--------r, so maybe I will send him a message. You never know, he might answer especially on Puffpuffpass Tuesdays...

I just love celebs who make no bones about their "420'ness", it shows a genuine ""I don't care what the government thinks!"" Attitude for the cause! FO-SHIZLE! LoL

What I'd really love, is for Snoop, Willie, Bill Maher, Montel and all the other celeb activist, getting together and coming up with a 420 talk show, where they call out elected officials and debunk all their lies with truth...Or something along those lines?

Knowing good and well they could pool their money up and pay for their own show?

Maher could host it, Montel could give medical commentary, while Snoop and Willie could be on the panel along side, as well as perform?

They could even bring in guest's like Ron Paul and Gary Johnson to get their say out about the drug war, without interruption and ridicule!

That's what I'd like to see these celeb activist's doing for the cause...Sticking together in force, instead of doing the solo thing most of the time?

Well...? It sounds good in theory, for an "off the top of my head idea" anyway? IDK?

I'll say one thing about it though...I can see everyone here watching a show like that, for sure! lol ;)

See, you're gonna make me post your idea to Snoop on T-----r. That sounds like a great idea if you could get them to do it. I love watching Montel advocate, I saw him on Dr. Oz once. Heck, if Snoop can do a book you can smoke then he should love your idea. I would give you all credit of course.

See, you're gonna make me post your idea to Snoop on T-----r. That sounds like a great idea if you could get them to do it. I love watching Montel advocate, I saw him on Dr. Oz once. Heck, if Snoop can do a book you can smoke then he should love your idea. I would give you all credit of course.

Oh yea, the rabbit hole could go deep with something like that too, as they could feature a different dispensary each week and have people like Richard Lee, Steve De Angelo and certainly many others coming in to express their concerns and share stories of triumphs and adversity in their missions.

What a platform something like that could be, if these celebs just joined forces and pooled their resources...?

I'd certainly support it...But what channel could they use to promote Cannabis? Discovery? Maybe Showtime? IDK?

It's hard to fight for something illegal on TV, when there are so many fighting against it, ya' know?

It's sound in theory but shaky in the realistic nature of it, IMO...?

But hey...Throw it out there anyway, ya' never know? Couldn't hurt to try? At least it's something proactive! ;) :cheer:

You're right about finding a network that would do it but Discovery seems like a bet. I mean they did do Weed Wars. I miss that show. I just gotta figure out a way to do it, maybe send Snoop the link to your thread. I mean you can only text so much on that website.

a show like that might just make me get cable.

Yea, that's me...Always looking for another angle to use for the cause, even if it's thin, it's still good to dream up ideas and explore the possibilities of what could be...? Ya know?

Yea, that's me...Always looking for another angle to use for the cause, even if it's thin, it's still good to dream up ideas and explore the possibilities of what could be...? Ya know?

If no one dared to dream, we would still be in the stone ages...:cheer: So dream a little dream for me...:high-five:

Oh and I did drop the link to this thread on Snoop's t------r. Let's pray he looks at it...I am a Queen of my word. so let's hope the Dogg gets curious and takes a peek...I am daring to dream here, 420warrior..lol

Back
Top Bottom