Snow Bong

Mary420juana

Hash Meister
Maybe its a Canadian thing, but there's nothing like a cool hit from a clean glass bong packed with fresh snow.. one of the smoothest hits I have ever had ;)
snowbong_thumb.jpg

:bongrip: That is so cool, im gonna try that when we get some snow around here.. +1:bongrip:

I've done that, just stay away from the yellow snow. ;)

I've done that, just stay away from the yellow snow. ;)

lmao.. the best snow is the light fluffy flakes that fall.. i get the snow minutes after it falls, you dont want it to be packed already, that way the smoke passes through easliy ;) :bong:

haha yea I love smokng through snow in a nice clean roor but I use shaved ice from a snow cone machine :cool:

haha yea I love smokng through snow in a nice clean roor but I use shaved ice from a snow cone machine :cool:

it's just not the same, something about the way fresh snow melts with every toke is like nothing i have tried before, I have tried cold hits many ways.. the only downfall is that you have to keep emptying some of the water because it melts fast.. but the hits to me are worth it ;) ( maybe its just me trying to find something good about snow... I hate winter, its nice to look at but shovelling sucks lol

great way to take a hit...
Utah has the greatest snow on earth (or so the resorts say)

People in New England love snowy bong rips too!

it's just not the same, something about the way fresh snow melts with every toke is like nothing i have tried before, I have tried cold hits many ways.. the only downfall is that you have to keep emptying some of the water because it melts fast.. but the hits to me are worth it ;) ( maybe its just me trying to find something good about snow... I hate winter, its nice to look at but shovelling sucks lol

yea its definatly not the same as real snow though but it's kind of nice during the summer. yea I'm not a big fan of winter either man after a month of snow I'm already counting the days down until spring :allgood:

I love packing a bong with snow. Every snow in the past 3 years i have done this but thats still only a few times. We get snow but nothing like you get up north :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom