Snow Temple from Bodhi question

Curly Beaver

Is anyone familiar with Snow Temple from Bodhi? I can not find any info on it and have one that's ready to be chopped any day now. (9weeks.) The seed was gifted to me still in the original packet but it's been around awhile and I can't find any information on it.
Thanks

I have run across the same problem with Bodhi seeds. They make so many hybrids they get lost by the way side. I ended up finding the info after numerous Google searches. In the end Breeder info has proven to be questionable for harvest time anyway. Best to harvest when trichomes say it is ready.

Yeah, she's getting close and it won't be non to soon either. I have isolated it as several buds had powdery mildew that were removed and I check her every morning and mist problem areas with dilute H2O2.

10 weeks today.... all cloudy with very few amber, I'll give it a couple more days as it's fattening up nicely and it's not hurting anything, just taking a lil more time but I'm retired so no big deal.

Some strains really pack on the weight in the end. Like you said a day or two more shouldn't matter and if it is swelling up you should let it finish..........
That damn Powder Mildew. 1 thing I found that works when plants are budding and doesn't seem to effect the buds. I use 1 tsp. bleach in 32oz of water. I then spray any spots as they show up. I live in a 100 year old house and can never seem to totally get rid of it. This kills it and I don't loose any buds. I'm growing strains that are powder mildew resistant so It doesn't get really bad. This works well when there is only a spot or two. I discontinue spraying a few days before harvest to makes sure that any bleach is gone. Do not spray whole plants. This is only for spotty flair ups. Not sure how others will feel about this practice but it works.

I might give the bleach a try as the peroxide needs to be reapplied every day or two.
It was under COB's with a 1960`s Era Acapulco Gold that means a lot more to me than this one does so now its now finishing on just daylight by a window.

I check plants daily and spray when needed. You may still need to reapply every couple days. Better to have concentrations low and reapply then making it to strong. Seems to be working fine. I don't think I have to reapply to the same spots though. They say landrace strains should be more resistant to Powder Mildew. I can't see how that can apply to all landraces but it may work to your advantage.

Well, she got chopped today. I did a 4 container bud wash followed by a wet trim just so I could get that crap out of my house. I have 3 other plants that mean more to me than that one did......... a Malawi. Bangi Haze and the Acapulco Gold. I'm sure the yield suffered a little but there still should be an ounce there when dried.

Time for a spring cleaning when you finish up this run. You can use a stronger concentration of bleach water to clean walls and everything in your room. Clean everything floors, walls, fixture's ect. This worked very well for a friend. Hard for me in a 100 year old house where you can never get to the end of the dust in some places. Hope you get rid of it. Good luck with the ladies they sound interesting.

Curly Beaver. I thought I would mention the other products that have help me control Powdery Mildew. For veg and early flowering I use SaferGro Mildew cure. I ordered the big bottle so I could mix my own. This product works great. I use it once a week and never had any PM on any of the plants. This product wilts the hairs on buds so I discontinue this around week 3 of flowering when the buds really start to form. It is best to avoid hairs when spraying plants. They whole plant needs to be sprayed for this product to work. The other product is Bayer Advanced All in One Rose and flower care. With this product you treat the plant and soil at the same time. I prefer to use only organics if possible. When it comes to healthy plants I go with what works. The Bayer product works but you must be careful. It says to use 2oz for 4 cups water to treat each plant. At this level I damn near killed all my plants. Second try I use 1oz to 4 cups of water then split that 4 cups between 2 pots. I grow in 2 gallon pots. The biggest problem with this product is that the P and K are really high. Way to much for early flower. I found waiting tell after week 4 when the plants are done stretching and buds are formed and starting to grow. Then the elevated P and K can help rather then hinder the plants growth. I never use bud boosters or anything like that so this product kind of works like that. I still have slight burning on leaf tips but the plants don't seem to mind. They say this product protects for 6 weeks. That is pushing it. It does work great for keeping the plants free of PM while I can not spray them. With long flowering sativas you might treat twice. While I don't feel the plant is protected for the full 6 weeks. I still feel it is best to be sure you have a full 6 weeks before harvest so nothing is left in the plant matter. All the other times I use the Bleach mix I mentioned earlier. I have not noticed any problems with this effecting hairs or crystals. I don't spray the whole plant just each spot as they show up. All concentrations should be started low and worked up. Overkill is BAD with the kill part being very real.

Thanks for this info Jackalope, I'll check out the products you mentioned. It's strange that some plants are affected and ones right beside it are not. I only have one more plant that needs to finish and I will empty the room and thoroughly clean it before the next grow. Any idea as to what concentration of bleach solution to use for washing the walls, ceiling, floor? I haven't seen any bugs but I'll probably set off a bug bomb too as long as I'm at it.

I know what you mean about it effecting some plants and not others. I try to run resistant strains but you just never know. Your landrace sativas should fall under the resistant strains. The area they are from might effect tolerance to diseases....... You can go pretty strong with the bleach water. This is a place where overkill is not such a big deal. As strong as it can be and you can still work in the room while cleaning. Not sure about the bug bomb. They kill spiders and such. Not sure if they kill plant type bugs. Like you said it shouldn't hurt.... Powdery Mildew is a spore type fungus so it is hard to totally eradicate it. I have only been dealing with it since last year. Clean between each run but it still comes back. With ducting, water lines, wires and what not running along the ceiling I can never get rid of all the dust. A friend in a newer house totally got rid of it after the first cleaning.

Back
Top Bottom