Grow Medium: Soil in 1 gallon pot
Harvest: 40 grams dry

Type — Hybrid: Indica(60)/Sativa(40)
Looks —
P10005723.JPG

P10005701.JPG

P10005662.JPG

Smell - Fruity, Sweetish with a slight stank
Taste — My wife says it taste "good". Like all smoke to me... it taste like smoke.

Type of Buzz - (medium to strong for me) I took a hit at 6:20. Took another hit and instantly felt a pressure in my jaws. I looked up at the clock and it was 6:21. I had a pressure in my jaws kind of like my ears needed to pop. Then a felt a slow numbing feeling in my face. After about 5 minutes I could feel my shoulders tingling. My arms got heavy. A little tingly in the legs. I got a little burst of tingling in my pelvis. I had a slight lack of stability feeling while on my feet. While watching "Coming to America" I found myself laughing... well it is a funny movie. It was almost like I was watching it for the first time and it seemed funnier? I did not get the heavy eye lids.

Length of Buzz - A good 2 hours of the medium to strong buzz. The next 30 minutes it cooled off to a light buzz and was completely gone by 3 yours.

Overall - I rarely smoke so a seasoned smoker may not get the results I do. My wife for example will take a couple hits. Relax, smoke a cigarette and then take a couple more hits. She says it helps calm her stomach down.

Easy grow, clones well. Easy trim because the leaves are thinner and more bud than leaves

I give it a :thumb: for the Indica buzz and easy grow

"Length of Buzz - A good 2 hours of the medium to strong buzz. The next 30 minutes it cooled off to a light buzz and was completely gone by 3 yours."

i was saying to me "3 years?!" but it was hours... good review by the way,didnt liked that much that jaws thing... haha

"Length of Buzz - A good 2 hours of the medium to strong buzz. The next 30 minutes it cooled off to a light buzz and was completely gone by 3 yours."

i was saying to me "3 years?!" but it was hours... good review by the way,didnt liked that much that jaws thing... haha

Yep. Suppose to be hours. :rofl:

I am not sure if the jaw thing was a combination of me being a lightweight/non smoker and the effect of the Snow White? My wife doesn't get the "jaw/ear pressure" feeling.

Yep. Suppose to be hours. :rofl:

I am not sure if the jaw thing was a combination of me being a lightweight/non smoker and the effect of the Snow White? My wife doesn't get the "jaw/ear pressure" feeling.

Imagine 3 years with the same effect, thats weird haha

Never tried the Snow White but already tried from Nirvana Seeds, Papaya, Aurora Indica, Kaya Gold, Bubblelicious and Blue Mystic! maybe i will try the AK-48 and the White Rhino.

Never had that jaw feeling, ear pressure yes i had with Sativas... you already must know, this strains are High Grade medicine,so if you are lightweight it can be a little strong but just in the beginning :) im Medium-Heavyweight, im very tolerant to Indicas but less tolerant to Sativas :;):

Im really young, less than twenty years old hehe i have so much time, who knows, i can grow the Snow White one day!

PS: You are growing the Aurora Indica, best strain from Nirvana in my opinion! Do you want me to tell you something about the 2 phenos i had?

Imagine 3 years with the same effect, thats weird haha

Never tried the Snow White but already tried from Nirvana Seeds, Papaya, Aurora Indica, Kaya Gold, Bubblelicious and Blue Mystic! maybe i will try the AK-48 and the White Rhino.

Never had that jaw feeling, ear pressure yes i had with Sativas... you already must know, this strains are High Grade medicine,so if you are lightweight it can be a little strong but just in the beginning :) im Medium-Heavyweight, im very tolerant to Indicas but less tolerant to Sativas :;):

Im really young, less than twenty years old hehe i have so much time, who knows, i can grow the Snow White one day!

PS: You are growing the Aurora Indica, best strain from Nirvana in my opinion! Do you want me to tell you something about the 2 phenos i had?

Hell ya. Can you post it on my Aurora Indica grow so I can have easy access to it :)

Back
Top Bottom