SNS 244 All Natural Fungicide

I have been battling powdery mold/mildew as of late. Tossed out 6 clones, 3 different strains last month they were getting so bad. Not to mention chopping two plants in flower. Cleaned everything up good. With one plant left I kept my fingers crossed. You guessed it-a touch of white mold reared it's ugly self on a leaf. A few days later, a few more leaves.

Tried a sample of a new product from my favorite hydro shop, they hooked it up for free. Seems like a good product, but not intended to kill off mold. More of a preventive product that promotes good health.

Took a drive to another hydro shop slightly out of the way, but last time I was there the guy was very helpful. Didn't want to offend the other guy after being so generous.
Stopped in and explained what my problem was. Without hesitation he walked over and grabbed a bottle of SNS (Sierra Natural Science) 244 and said "this is what you need". I explained that the plant was in flower already. He says "it's all natural, just spray all the infected areas, no worries".

This was Wednesday. As of today, no mold is present whatsoever! I thought I might have to re-spray in 7-14 as directed, but no mold at all! I am keeping a close eye though.

If you are in need of a fungicide, I HIGHLY recommend this product.

I'll update progress good or bad until harvest.

i use all the SNS products, love their mite/thrip stuff --works wonders

Good to know! I trust any of their products now after using the fungicide.

The plant I mentioned above harvested with no P.M. present.

Humidity climbed on me and a trace of mold showed up again on my new grow :(
I followed the directions and treated, every seven to fourteen days on my L.A. Confidential. She is looking beautiful with no signs of P.M. on her. Without this I don't think I could have continued my grow...aside from doing a sulfer burner, but that is out of the question for my application.

Thanks again SNS, keep up the good work! Its even better that I'm right down the hill from you guys, buying local is a always my preference :thumb:

Thanks for the info. My Hydro shop gave the same recommendation.

The label does have a warning to not use directly on buds.

Very cool, Glad to know this.

I will be rockin out the full SNS lineup this coming up outdoor season. packed full with Spider Mite Control, Fungicide control (Powder Mold), Soil Drench, and even their nutrient solution SNS A and B

Can't wait to check em out :thumb:

:peacetwo:

Very cool, Glad to know this.

I will be rockin out the full SNS lineup this coming up outdoor season. packed full with Spider Mite Control, Fungicide control (Powder Mold), Soil Drench, and even their nutrient solution SNS A and B

Can't wait to check em out :thumb:

Great choice! I had a seedling that was invaded by bugs recently, poor little girl. Had some fliers and I'm almost positive a few spider mites, little suckers are hard to see but the leaves told the story.

I used the soil drench and SNS 217 as per directions. A few applications later I see no signs of more damage or bugs. I'm going to keep applying as a preventative measure.

I've read some great things about their A and B additive and am using that as well!

Good luck on your outdoor! It's almost the season!

Great choice! I had a seedling that was invaded by bugs recently, poor little girl. Had some fliers and I'm almost positive a few spider mites, little suckers are hard to see but the leaves told the story.

I used the soil drench and SNS 217 as per directions. A few applications later I see no signs of more damage or bugs. I'm going to keep applying as a preventative measure.

I've read some great things about their A and B additive and am using that as well!

Good luck on your outdoor! It's almost the season!

Yea I have multiple seeds of Afgoo, so I will be running a side by side comparison with the SNS nutes and BPN nutes... I can't wait to watch this.

Back
Top Bottom