So cal prop215 patient and caregiver

Cannapheliac

Im a prop 215 patient and also a caregiver to 3 other people besides myself Im from los angeles where the plant count is 6 mature or 12 imature per patient.

I am currently growing 4 strains Poison kush, Venom kush ( both of which are just OG master kush pheno types) Cheese by greenhouse, and 1 Thai haze x skunk #1 by Sam the skunkman.

Ive got 19 plants growing in full Cali sun, and I grow as organic as I can.
ive been growing for 4 years now and this year I plan on moving up north so I grow much more and still be legal.
I plan on starting a dispensary up north and offer free meds to terminal patients and highly discounted prices to every1 else with a prop 215 script.
I already have three other growers willing to join me in helping as many people as we can with what god has given us.
I feel that all growers are in a position to where they do alot of good.
the time is gone when we could count on our country to do the right thing as far as helping those who need it most and if we don't start helping eachother, if we don't start helpnig people we don't know for no more reason then its the right thing to do then who will?
America used to stand for something and now its a corporation putting money over anything else. Bush bought his presidency, tobacco and pharmacutical companies kill and peddle dope to the whole country and these FDA approved has more side effects on our country and our bodies then any street drug! and not mention oil!

We have to take care of each other now and as growers we are in extraordinarily good positions to really make differences in alot of different ways.
pick a charity, a school, a homeless veteran, a family whose child has cancer because the parents most of the time lose their jobs due to insurance reasons beleive it or not and the last thing they need to worry about is money!
just pick 2 person to help and really help them!

Anyways il be doing a grow diary, it won't have pictures because i don't have a digital camera or a computer, I'm doing all this on a touch iPod.

Hi Canna I'm new here and hope too see some of your posts. You think ya wanna move north try livin in Texas!! Its hot as hell down here. Well would love to be a care giver but have no idea how to get involved. Later on

Welcome to 420magazine. I'm not sure where up north you are looking at but most of the counties up here have adopted the same rules you are already stuck with and most are not allowing any clubs to open and actually call the feds on any that are open or try to open. IMO your best bet for what your looking for would be around the santa cruz area. any further north and I believe you will be disapointed.

Welcome to 420magazine. I'm not sure where up north you are looking at but most of the counties up here have adopted the same rules you are already stuck with and most are not allowing any clubs to open and actually call the feds on any that are open or try to open. IMO your best bet for what your looking for would be around the santa cruz area. any further north and I believe you will be disapointed.

ive decided on humboldt where there is only a restriction on space not numbers, you can grow as much as you want in a 100 square foot area.
if you call 1-800-420-laws and request Bruce margolins FREE book on California marijuna laws including everything you need to know about mmj laws and it comes with a list of all the countys that have higher plant counts then the state minimum.

Not to mention that Your doctor can write you a letter saying the state minimum is not enuff to adequitley treat you and then you could grow more anyways.

Back
Top Bottom