So Close! Seedsman Jack Herrer Test Bud

Sctanley007

I'm nearing the end of what felt like a very fast indoor run of 4 different strains of Jack H, Gelato OG, Bubblegum and Sherbet. I'm at Day 56 of flower and the plants are finishing nicely with their harvest dates definitely being staggered. This will actually be a plus since I dry using Dr. Ziggy's Low and Slow and cycling through green bud will really help keep the smell down.

This is a sample bud from a Seedsman Jack Herrer. This is the more Indica looking of the two plants and looks to be very close whereas her slightly more Sativa leaning one looks to have a week or two left.

I dried this quickly in a food dehydrator for about 20 hours. Bud was dry and crunchy and once jarred for a few hours softened up but was able to grind and let dry a bit more before sample.

Even with no cure and a 20 hour dry time I can tell this is gonna be a fun filled smoke. Seriously tastes like pineapple and mango with a zap of black pepper every once in a while.

Going to let her go for a while more. I feel like on my first two grows my eagerness got the best of me and I didn't wait for amber. We hate the jittery paranoid feeling.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 112
  • gf.jpg
    gf.jpg
    480.1 KB · Views: 110
  • gg.jpg
    gg.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 124
  • gsa.jpg
    gsa.jpg