So Frankenstorm is heading right for me

CrankyMaddog

...and my other lady is not quite there. Tricombs are about 95% cloudy and 4% clear and 1% amber. I guess, I'm just going have to bring her in at the last possible moment (Monday night) before it gets too bad. And then do 48 hours darkness, then harvest. Does that sound about right, will it be good? From what the weather guys are saying this is a once in a century storm. Crazy.

It's better than leaving it out in the rain and loosing everything. It should be good to go. If they are 95% cloudy, you can easily harvest now and get some good stuff. Especially if you don't want that couch lock.

Is she in a pot? If so, bring her in and let her grow inside as long as ya can.

Yea, you seen her before.
10_12_2012.JPG

She the one on the right (couple week old picture). The left one has already been harvested, it was put outside 10 days before the one on the right.

Sweet looking plants ... it depends on you indoor situation, can you keep her going indoors?

Sounds like you only need her trichomes to mature anyway. I'd put a couple lights on her and drag her inside.

Yea, I'm bringing her inside tonight. Don't have a set-up to grow inside yet. So will live with the early harvest results. Looks like my area is not going to get as much rain, but will have sustained winds of 30-40 mph, with gust up to 60 for at least 24 hours straight. Just don't want to lose power. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Why not put her back outside after the weather passes and let her finish?

I agree. A couple of days sitting inside near a window or with a couple CFL's shining on it isn't the ideal situation. But, it should stay alive long enough for the storm to pass. Then, take it back out and let it finish up properly.

Back
Top Bottom