So high!

Sounds like the fruit of your Labors is definetly worth askin what brand are you farmin?:smokin:

yep, ive made lots of pipes from driftwood, that 1 is a easy 1 to make out of a oak spindle ... ash is my favorite though

how do you create the smoke channel?

is it one piece?

Sounds like the fruit of your Labors is definetly worth askin what brand are you farmin?:smokin:

a little romulan and purlple kush that i managed to save from death with help from some people on dis forum :cool:

i burn through it with a steel rod, go to my pics, ull get an idea of how its done, i dont use any power tools when i make a pipe, just fire and knives

i burn through it with a steel rod, go to my pics, ull get an idea of how its done, i dont use any power tools when i make a pipe, just fire and knives

how does it smoke? :hmmmm:

hits ok, just a hobby thing, but if u like sitten around campfires, enjoying ur favorite beverage, u can make a small pipe in 1 night, no problem. driftwood has natural carvings, if u can find the right sized piece, shaped like a golf club, ur half way there. just need to cut a bowl and burn a hole. u do need to take a small stiff wire bristle brush and scrape out the burnt wood inside the hole when its done.

side note: i can make 1 with a power drill in just a few minutes
but they just dont seem the same;)

side note: i can make 1 with a power drill in just a few minutes
but they just dont seem the same;)

I can appreciate that....:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom