So how do YOU do it?

CaseyJones

Everybody has a different buisness running in this world. How do you buy your weed and what do you do with what? Buy middies or dank? how about both?

I'll wait for a few responses before I share, but an example would be like:

"I buy my weed by the qp...all mids. Then I sell the rest and just smoke whatever, whenever I want."

I grow now, but if I need to, I usually just pick up a qp or hp of some dank nugs-just enough for me & the wife, and we just sell to a few close friends.

Well me personally I buy about 1/2 oz of some dank and smoke it only in bowls or bong hits, but I also buy about 1 oz of some regular which is pretty good cron but that I only smoke with flavored blunts. Lasts me about 1 month or more depends on how much I work.

back then:

i buy an OZ of mids... sell enough to buy another OZ and smoke the rest...

now:
buy an OZ of mids and smoke it all.... ahha
also i buy 1/2 OZ of dank from time to time just to get some high variety

I usually buy 3 ozs of some really great middies, keep an oz of personal and then sling the rest in whatever way necessary...dimes to halfs to whole ozs...just depends.

Me and my girl get buy with an o for a week...and by then its time to start all over again.

usually buy about a qp and keep everything xcept for about 5 grams

and at getting a qp for 130 and i will end up with about 275 when im done

then start all over again while saving some of the money

i live in northern california where all we can get is dank, id have to deliberately go out of my way to find some bammer usually :smokin3:

i actually just picked up some lemonwreck, perhaps ill post some pics up for everyone

i get in my car with a friend (or friends), drive to holland, we pick a coffeeshop, buy some, smoke some, and drive home ^^

i love toermalijn[/url] (

Yeah, I play around with mids on a regular day to day basis, but occasionally some REALLY dank ass shit comes around, and then how do I resist?

Well i used to buy a oz every two weeks... etc of dank of course.

but last few weeks i been poor, and i just got my card so ive been basically just sampling alot of everything... but when i get payed again imma get another O from my dude

i buy what ever amount of headies thats available... and get rid of however much i need to so i can smoke for free...or make money, depends on the week.

Back in the day, I'd by shwagg and get hella baked/burnt out. This was when I was 13-14.

Now a days I buy maybe an 1/8th a week. And occasionally 1/2 oz - 1 oz of shwagg to do some cooking. Though I have to ask my bro to get the dank, I know not of dank dealers in my area.

I grow so that lasts me....
If however i need to get weed, it's never hard to find.
i might buy a quarter ounce till the grow is done.

Back
Top Bottom