So I got it: Ladies please read

I have a drug test Monday for my dream job for pre employment. My friend that is clean is going to ride with me the ride is about a hour and a half long. I was going to have her pee for me and tape some hand warmers around it to keep it warm and just place it in my underwear. Do u think it will work!?? I really need some help! Please

I used a small hotel sized lotion bottle( new). Had my friend pee 15 mins before. And hid it stealthily in my vajayjay. Quietly flip the top and slowly trickle. Don't squeeze hard. Sometimes they listen. Temp is perfect.

You didn’t need warmers? She is riding with me which it is a hour and a half away. I just practiced using my own pee with 2 hot hands and the temp was 108!! That’s way to high. Now I’m going to practice using one and see what happens!

I got the job that I've been wanting forever...my drug test is Friday at 10:30am...I am nervous but I hope my plan is full-proof.

So...as you probably know my own urine isn't clean but my very straight edge sister has agreed to let me use hers.

I don't know if any of you have read my post about how I am planning on doing it but I'm going to use 2 visine bottles. One up my vageegee and one in between my boobs.

My question here is for the ladies only...while all of your guys help out there has been wonderful...this is for the ladies.

Any of you ever passed a drug test using someone elses urine and how did you do it? Any tips on keeping it warm??
Hey girl! Hope you got that job! Just wanted to let u know that I have passed many tests by using someone else's clean urine. I worked construction for almost 30 yrs as a welder, so, every job I went to I'd have to take 2 tests... One was a welding test and the other a pee test. Usually had to sit thru an all day orientation class and then do the pee test. This might sound crazy, but this is what I did... I would go to Wal-Mart and get 1 of those 2 oz empty travel shampoo bottles , fill it up with clean urine, and then insert it into you know where. ... By the time they called me for the test, the urine would be body temperature, and I would just take it out & pour into their test cup. If it was 1 of those test where they went in with you but didn't actually WATCH you tinkle , I would just leave the bottle in and unscrew the cap while holding the test cup underneath. Pretty tricky doing it that way but after practicing a few times, I got it down. The only thing that is hard and frustrating about this way of "testing" is having to leave the bottle inserted for so long! After a while it becomes pretty uncomfortable!! But, to me, it was worth it!! Being a welder on these big construction jobs meant that I made some pretty big $$$$, so a few hours of being uncomfortable was worth it, for sure! We would have random tests on these jobs too, so I always made sure that I carried a couple of extra 2 oz bottles in my room bucket and also made sure I knew someone who was close by me at work, like my helper or fitter, that I knew was clean all the time. Sure hope you passed that test and you are enjoying your dream job! Let me know how the test went. Ok? Thanks and good luck!

I used a small hotel sized lotion bottle( new). Had my friend pee 15 mins before. And hid it stealthily in my vajayjay. Quietly flip the top and slowly trickle. Don't squeeze hard. Sometimes they listen. Temp is perfect.
That's exactly what I have down for so many years working construction . I used the flip top and the screw off caps. Pretty uncomfortable for a while, but well worth it to pass the test and get those high paying welding jobs! I am semi-retired now from welding and wanting to get a job at Lowe's. Their drug test is a mouth swab. Can you give me some advice on that? Last time I smoked (weed only in this body!) was early this morning around 8 am. I am waiting on a call to tell me when I go in for an interview & test which might be 2morrow or Thursday or Friday. I am not going to partake anymore until I get the job & keeping My fingers & toes crossed, lol! I bought some Stinger Detox mouthwash to use the day of the test. I have read and been told by others that the time frame for saliva to be "clean" is 24 to 72 hrs after your last smoke. I only hit it a couple of times this morning, but did hit hard last night. I have gone weed free for about a month now until last Saturday night. And I normally only hit it lightly for my pain, usually at night so I can get some rest. Helps a WHOLE lot better than the pain pills the Dr had me on for so long! And don't have to worry about withdrawals if you run out like it was with those stupid pills! I have only taken a mouth swab once before a couple of yrs ago, but I was TOTALLY clean then... Had gone about 3 months or so without partaking because I was waiting on my "Medical 420" Card. Didn't want to spend my $$$ on street reggie because I was so excited about finally getting to try out all the awesome med strains! So, about an hr after I took a couple of small hits (back & neck killing me!) just this morning , Lowe's called me about setting up an interview! Oh no!! I am so nervous & scared!! I really need and want this job! How should I prepare myself for the mouth swab test? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom