So, if you just moved back after 16 years...

pongo

How would you get reconnected? NONE of your old party friends are around anymore, or have gotten into a family/kids scene. How do you find the truly KIND people?? :cool:

I know how you feel....I moved to TN without knowing anyone and it has been a bitch to get connections.

Still dont have a steady reliable one.

Thats why sooo many people are starting to grow on their own. Its safer (if you are quiet about it) and a lot cheaper after the equipment is paid for. And you always have a supply.

I am 47. I guess I'll buy a gardening book and in a few more months I can get stoned.

-rSn- said:
we got a veteran on our hands

35 years (except MOST of the last one!)
People don't trust you when you are old. I don't look 47, but probably 35. The kids all think I'm a narc, I guess. I been token since before most of 'em were born. I have success scoring at festivals, like 10000 Lakes or ACL, but not here at home!!

Pongo
I know what your going through, I'm 55 and been smoking for forty years. Here's my two cents worth. Get to know your fellow workers, there's usually one or two that smoke. Try to score though them and after a while you'll meet their connection. Another way to find weed is take a class at a community college and talk to some of the students, kids seem to always be able to find pot. If that doesn't work then start to grow, or use them to tide you over until your crop comes in. Hope this helps.

Tommysmokes in Washington

tommysmokes said:
Pongo
I know what your going through, I'm 55 and been smoking for forty years. Here's my two cents worth. Get to know your fellow workers, there's usually one or two that smoke. Try to score though them and after a while you'll meet their connection. Another way to find weed is take a class at a community college and talk to some of the students, kids seem to always be able to find pot. If that doesn't work then start to grow, or use them to tide you over until your crop comes in. Hope this helps.

Tommysmokes in Washington
That would be great, EXCEPT I am a licensed medical professional, and could lose my license if someone wanted to turn me in. It's a cut throat world these days and I can't take the chance of sharing my lifestyle with my coworkers. I appreciate your encouragement!

No kids. One of my friend's kid did get me stoned once.

If you talked to the right people, and alot of potheads need a car, so offer to give them a ride to wherever they get their bud from, then the hookups will come.

Back
Top Bottom