So I've got a question.

Smoky420

my main smoking boy got in some trouble a couple weeks ago. he has to go to court soon for simple criminal damage to property and contributing to the delinquecny of a minor. he might get put on probation. he is worried if he gets put on probation will they drug test him? i don't think they will since it was not for a narcotics charge. but im not absolutely sure. someone help me out.

many of my friends are on probation and i have been on it and from what i have learned they nly drug test for like the first 2 months or so then you are pretty much free to go on smoking but they might just tell him to take one out of the blue but if he is possitive for it he will only get mor community service and go to rehab if its anything but marijauna

Smoky420 said:
my main smoking boy got in some trouble a couple weeks ago. he has to go to court soon for simple criminal damage to property and contributing to the delinquecny of a minor. he might get put on probation. he is worried if he gets put on probation will they drug test him? i don't think they will since it was not for a narcotics charge. but im not absolutely sure. someone help me out.

this depends on two things... his previous criminal charges and the state this occured in. here in north carolina, most of the time that people are placed on probation it's "supervised" probation which means drug tests. even for non-drug related crimes. but like i said that depends on the state, the county, and the judge.

supervised probation includes random drug testing in which you are usually allowed to fail the first one maybe the second i'm not sure, but any more than that and you go back to jail for the remainder of your sentence.

Back
Top Bottom