So nice to be here!

I'm just giggling at the thought of some hunky Chippendale type with pretty fairy wings slipping a little herb under my pillow. Maybe a kiss to my brow for sweet dreams.... Ah.

Trust me, I love it here already.

The Lady

^^ If I knew the tooth fairy looked like that, I never would've left my teeth under my pillow!!!!

It sounds like you've got a great head on your shoulders... you'll be just fine. Your outlook is so positive, and I'm sure you will meet many like-minded stoners to share your gift with :)

The best I can do is mentally send you this hunky pot fairy *trys*trys*trys* Did it work???? No? Well maybe he's just running late. When he does show up, would you mind sending him back my way? ;)

I want HUNKY not HAIRY!!! And those shoes... Don't they have a guild or something? A dress code maybe?

And were is the weed? I don't want to know were he could be hiding it... I mean, I'm desperate, but please! I do have some standards!

Hehehe

The Lady

Thanks. My divorce is shaping up to be quite an ordeal. A real Made-for-TV LifeTime Movie event. He is fighting over every little thing. He. Is. Insane. The whole trying to kill me thing was a pretty good giveaway too.

And that is just one of the many reasons I smoke.

So were does a 420 friendly middle-aged not bad looking girl go for a good time around here?

The Lady

Howdy and Welcome to 420 Land :)

Mago's Home for Unwanted Stoner Babes,
NorthKy./CincinnatiArea (CVG if by air)
justa' trip down the Turnpike from Ya' :)
Security is excellent even if the Safe house is under survaillance.
Ain't no fun unless ya' mess with 'em (smrk)
Not as bad as last week but still around.
Summer shut down on the Farm and time to party.
Rollin' On the River Music fest with 2 days of local bands, first of Aug..
6th Annual Ohio Valley Reefer Rumble in another month or 2 - 3,
check hemprock.com to get on the Hempstress's mailing list.
Plenty boats to ah' 'er borrow for joyrides on the river.
And no daily shootings on Our side of the River :)
Doors always open, Just yell.

:bong: :cheesygrinsmiley:

:cheesygrinsmiley: Lady Pothead, it is a pleasure to have you onboard this fine forum where the smoke is thick and vapors wafting in the air...the sound of bubbles, lighters, switches....long breaths followed by short pause and the BLISS...yes dear Lady you have indeed arrived at the right place...I'm toasting you aboard w/ a fine master kush & some amber...:smokin:

Hey, I just noticed something.

Where are the pictures of hot naked guys smoking? Huh? What about the ladies, people? We have needs you know! *smile*

And remember, hot. Good looking tasty men. Ummmm....

The Lady

welcome lady pothead, it is great to have you here. just in the first 3 pages i was laughing:cheesygrinsmiley: really look foward to your sense of humor.:smokin:

Yeah, and I bet you give a good massage too!

But not as good as me!

The Lady
As a matter of fact I do ......... Just within the last month I was able to get my wife off with only a simple massage ...........I can read her like a book though ......:smokin::smokin:........:hmmmm: So am I as good as you ?

Hey, I just noticed something.

Where are the pictures of hot naked guys smoking? Huh? What about the ladies, people? We have needs you know! *smile*

And remember, hot. Good looking tasty men. Ummmm....

The Lady

I'm afraid the DEA would use me as their poster child......Run & don't look a back...50 y/o Zed in his speedo and volcano bag at the ready...a non-beer paunch of a belly....ooohhh, I had to turn down High Times already although they are persistent little potheads. :laughtwo:

I'm a paid professional licensed Sports and Rehabilitation Massage therapist with 17 years of experience. Plus I've been doing massage on friends and relatives backs since I was a child.

So, if it's a massage for your spouse, you sir are a master. When it comes to all the other stuff... I'm very gifted. I love my work, and it shows.

It's one of the things I still take pride in.

So, different kind of massage. Different results. Same pride in a job well done.

Well done!

Lady

Back
Top Bottom