So nice to be here!

Lady Pothead

A little about myself...

I'm currently hiding out near Philly. Hiding out you ask? Yep. My husband tried to kill me in March, so until the divorce is done, I'm on the "Down Low"

Is it any wonder I smoke? :laughtwo:

My mother in law taught me to roll my first joint. (Gotta love her!) My brother in law ALWAYS hooked me up with the BEST Hawaiian bud. But now I can't talk to any of them (until the divorce is over) so I'm dry, and certainly not high!

I was so desperate last Sunday... I walked up to two VERY nice guys at a concert and asked if they would share a toke. Thankfully, they did. They must have smelled my desperation as much as I smelled their smoke!

Out of all my years of marriage, my love of good smoke endures. I like vacationing in Vancouver, were the BC bud is so fine. I'm in Hawaii whenever I can, and I tell you... Wow. I was in the British Virgin Islands recently, (Hey, I'm in hiding, but I can still have fun!) and smoked some wonderful herb with the locals.

I have met some great people smoking. Usually, they are surprised that someone who looks so straight can match them hit for hit!

I love the ritual of smoking. Everything about it relaxes me... And boy, do I need that now! (Sob!)

Anyway. I am in therapy twice a week for PTSD and I miss my herb. Sometimes, it's the only thing that keeps me going through the shit that has become my life.

If only my therapist could hook me up! :cheesygrinsmiley: Instead, I'm bumming hits off strangers at concerts!

Lady Pothead

I can't. I'm living with friends and relatives right now. I would love to a have a little garden someday... but until this is over, I have to remain mobile.

Have I mentioned how much I now hate my husband? Oh yeah. I hope karma bites him on the ass. Hard. With people watching.

The Lady

Good luck, Ms Lady. Stay safe, stay on the Down Low.:cheesygrinsmiley::peace:

Ah yes, you did mention your husband once or twice.:laughtwo:

Don't worry hun, things always work out in the end. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through rough times, but in my experience people often get what they have coming.

You may be living with friends and relatives for now, but as long as you keep your eyes open I can guarantee you will eventually find the perfect home for yourself :) And then you can start growing your own, if desired.

Until then, I wish you the best of luck. It sounds like you know how to find stoners! Strike up conversations with people and slowly allude to smoking pot. Usually it's easily to tell if a person is down with it or not. Make connections and you'll find yourself with a wealth of places to score from.

For now, Welcome to 420Magazine!! You'll meet a lot of AWESOME and like-minded folks here. Enjoy your stay but most importantly, enjoy the company of folks from all walks of life who all indulge in the joy that is cannabis!!

Cheers!
VeXy

Lady Pothead, I lived in the Philly area for three years. There is good weed there, but there are also a lot of rip off artist. Well, they aren't really artist, more like assholes. I think it is harder to find a good hookup the older you get. That is why I'm growing. Continue to smell the air to your next connection. My wife and I have housed battered women in the past and I understand (the best I can) your pain and desperation. Life sucks some time. You seem to have a good head and it time, plants will bud in your life. Herb

Thanks. I was actually surprised at how open these guys were to sharing a toke. They even invited me back for seconds after the concert, but I was riding with friends and had to bail. *Sniff*

Yeah, my husband is evil. I was either going to leave like I did, or in a body bag. All I can do is hope that the court system sees him for the evil ass he is.

I'm keeping my nose to the air, and my ears to the wind. Thanks everyone!

The Lady

/\
it would be great to have more female regulars. its a nice vibe and they have different ways of seeing the world sometimes so they can add perspective.

all you lurkin' ladies need to start posting. we won't bite.... well, i won't anyway. but you can take care of yourselves :cool:

Hey Lady!

Welcome! Glad you're here. You will find friends here. Many of us (myself included) have been through the divorce mill, and we have survived it. You can do the same. I'm sure some of us would like to help. Just ask.

Thanks. My divorce is shaping up to be quite an ordeal. A real Made-for-TV LifeTime Movie event. He is fighting over every little thing. He. Is. Insane. The whole trying to kill me thing was a pretty good giveaway too.

And that is just one of the many reasons I smoke.

So were does a 420 friendly middle-aged not bad looking girl go for a good time around here?

The Lady

Sorry to hear all the bad that is going on with you Lady Pothead, and kudos to you for leaving the bastard (pardon my french). I hope all works out for you, and I do believe in Karma and he WILL get what he deserves. Stay strong and keep tokin :peace: Delta9

I'm still married; it was thirteen years last spring. Who knows? By the time this plays out, it may be fourteen!

It just amazes me how someone I loved so much could become so evil. So I figure I have to do a lot of good in the world to make up for it.

The Lady

I'm still married; it was thirteen years last spring. Who knows? By the time this plays out, it may be fourteen!

It just amazes me how someone I loved so much could become so evil. So I figure I have to do a lot of good in the world to make up for it.

The Lady

You dont have to make up for anything, you are not to blame for his actions. You just have to do what is right for you, which apparently you have. Have patience and all will work out, the pot fairy will one day bless you with a wonderful garden of green....:allgood:

I may not be to blame, but I witnessed some pretty bad karma on his part. I really feel a need to balance some of that out. And because every breath I take is one he tried to take away from me, I feel it's a gift. What good is a gift if you can't share it?

I would love to have a visit from the pot fairy! Do ya think I can get a hunky one to leave a bud under my pillow tonight?

The Lady

Back
Top Bottom