So who is flushing and who are not?

209 Cali C.G

I have always thought mj had to be flushed, but when I grow fruit or vegges I don't flush???Is it really just a myth?I can see watering for a week or 2 with water, but not flushing?

I don't know just my thoughts...So who is flushing and who are not?Please tell us your info or thoughts on this.:420:

I've been using General Hydro flora series for years now, I've flushed before, and for the last year or so I haven't. I found flushing for a week leeched a whole lot of smell and taste from the weed, and I stopped. I still smoke and love it and so does my family, however, I've since learned that the right cure can bring back a lot of smell and tast and am about to try flushing again to see if it make the smoke smoother.

really you found it leached out smell and taste? when i was using gh flora in dirt, i found the exact opposite ... i found not flushing gave it a harsh smoke with horrible, chemical like taste.

where flushing gave it a very pungent skunky taste, with smooth smoke.

keep in mind i would always cure for a month. So. perhaps thats where we were differing. you should let me know how it turns out for you after curing! im interested to know.

This is a good post. I have been wondering about flushing too. But my question is, which is better flushing with water or a flushing agent? I use BPN nutes which are organic. But I haven't flushed much with any of my grows. Maybe once or twice and that was it. But according to what others have told me, I have not been doing it often enough. I didn't know when you flush, you're suppose to flush for a whole week or 2 weeks. I was just doing it once but flushing way more than the pot size...Let it dry out a bit then give it just water til ready to chop. I wish I had the patience to cure for a whole month. Prolly could if I harvested a big crop.

i just consider the cure, part of the grow. and dont touch it. i find myself sneaking buds here and there around week 2-3 of cure, but, she reaches her best around week 4 i find.

i think this time around, im going to take 1/4 of my harvest, and water cure it. just to try it.

it apparently increases potency, but gives you a smaller final weight, and takes most to all of the taste/smell with it. doesnt sound overly appealing to me, but im always up for trying something new.

i just consider the cure, part of the grow. and dont touch it. i find myself sneaking buds here and there around week 2-3 of cure, but, she reaches her best around week 4 i find.

i think this time around, im going to take 1/4 of my harvest, and water cure it. just to try it.

it apparently increases potency, but gives you a smaller final weight, and takes most to all of the taste/smell with it. doesnt sound overly appealing to me, but im always up for trying something new.

my problem is I like to sample along the way. And presently, it seems that I am harvesting about 2 plants a harvest. In the future I am hoping to have more plants, maybe 8-10 harvesting at a time. I never heard of water curing. You have a link for this?

I feed them full force until week 6, then i stop all the nutrients .... from that point until harvest phed water 6.0 ..... harvest is when i see amber trichs...so 2/3 weeks flushing...is what i do.

reckon its like crawdads. you need to purge them so you aint eating what they ate.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom