SOBE Bong

Roach Clip

yeah i heard you can make a bong out of a sobe bottle, anyone know how to do it or have any pics on how to do it?

and whoa last night i took like 10 hits out of a pipe and each hit was only 7 seconds, but i swallowed the smoke and held it in for a long time and i was rippppped.swallowing the smoke gets you fucking out of it. :biggrin:

Roach Clip said:
yeah i heard you can make a bong out of a sobe bottle, anyone know how to do it or have any pics on how to do it?

and whoa last night i took like 10 hits out of a pipe and each hit was only 7 seconds, but i swallowed the smoke and held it in for a long time and i was rippppped.swallowing the smoke gets you fucking out of it. :biggrin:

Try an aqua lung. fuuuuuck.

You just need a special glass drill bit... Not only outta a Sobe bottle, any glass thing can do. Like a funky vase or something... All you need in down stem and a bowl and you a set. ;)

Swallowing the smoke. Lol. That's a first. In Hawker thread about him throwing up someone mentionned that that can happen if you swollow the smoke.. Anyways, if it got you ripped, hurray :allgood:

get a small nail, tap it with a hammer where the little indent is on the bottom of the bottle. if u dont have a bowl make a cone out of a aluminun can (cut a strip of aluminum from the can) or foil, but that shit burns. cut a hole in the cap put the bowl in it. plug the hole in the bottom with ur finger, fill the bottle with water, about a half inch from the top. light ur ganj as u slowly let the water out of the hole in the bottom, wacth it fill, take off the cap, and just inhale. its pretty sick cause it looks like ur drinkin the smoke.

^^ No - It's a waterfall bong // Yes, lite the weed in the bowl while the bottle is in a vertical position ^^

But, yeah, works with gravity.. Water comes out... Air comes in passing thru the weed.. Filling the bottle with smoke..

Back
Top Bottom