Sobergrower 2022 Bruce Banner Midway

I wandered away, life stuff not lack of interest. Congratulations.

Do you have any pics, personal or googled, that illustrate what your hopes/expectations were for this grow?

Were these clones...? that's how I recall it and can't find it in the thread for some reason. Do you feel this cultv. gen to be very stable, limited pheno variance?

I wish the best for your 'customers', and that they benefit greatly from your love for them in Cannabis form!

I wandered away, life stuff not lack of interest. Congratulations.

Do you have any pics, personal or googled, that illustrate what your hopes/expectations were for this grow?

Were these clones...? that's how I recall it and can't find it in the thread for some reason. Do you feel this cultv. gen to be very stable, limited pheno variance?

I wish the best for your 'customers', and that they benefit greatly from your love for them in Cannabis form!

Hey Rd,

I was not overly impressed with this grow. I was hoping for a pound and a half of good dense nugs. I think I was either just shy or slightly over the one pound mark. Buds were not as well formed as I would have liked. My family and friend don’t seem to mind though. They tell me it smokes smooth and gives a good buz.

They were from clone. I had grown the original seed along with a Girl Scout Cookie seed and had some problems with timers failing when we had power outages. I decided to give it another run via the mother I had taken and clones she so freely gave.

I also did not adjust for PH the entire grow. I think this affected the nutrient uptake dramatically. I won’t do that again. I also didn’t use fluvic or kelp on this grow and only added the Great White. I think these two adds are beneficial.

Peace……SG

I still have one or two seeds of this strain and may give it another try.

Back
Top Bottom