SoCal Living

CanbisMxmus

Hello to all,

I am a relatively new cannabis grower, recently having moved to an area where it is legal medicinally. I worked many years in turf managementand understand many of the basic generalities of plant growth, nutrition, and pest/disease control. I am learning the specifics by reading, growing, and hopefully from these forums. I have a little over a year of surprisingly successful experience. :smokin: I currently grow aeroponically and in soil. Best of luck to everyone.

High from northern California and welcome to the 420 community. It's always nice to have another grower in the family. Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Peace and good growing:rollit:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Turf management gave me a jump on recognizing deficiencies, spotting disease, and plant tissue characteristics. I hope to be an inspiration to all the new growers by showing what I have accomplished in just over a year. I have been told I make world class hash, and the BEST ganja cookies around. If nothing else, I am a decent photographer with a nice camera, so the pics will be as nice as the buds!

Hey there. You know you could start a grow journal here and or maybe enter the contestes, there is a nug contest, plant contest, and a member of the month contest here, if you got good buds or a pretty girl you should enter if not it would be awsome if you started a grow journal, you know there should also be a new member of the month(only open to new members withen a month, ex. march-march, april-april, may-may, not what your member satues is; so if you become a 420 member within the month by rep points youd be up for the new member, I think that would really welcome new members and encourgerg them to post there good ides/photos/opion's.

Welcome to 420 magazine

Nice idea. This is actually the first Canna related site I've joined, more often than not it seemed most sites were all advertisements, little stoner kids, or pompous self important growers. Seems to be a happy medium here, plus I love 420 girls. I was referred here by the folks at Omega Garden when I contacted them for possible suggestions on varieties to grow in their system. I would be much more likely to start a grow journal if I didn't have so much work to do. I grow for personal use as well as for other medical users, and being a one man operation with numerous plants in various stages makes having time for much else few and far between. I'm sure it would probably even be helpful to me, maybe after I get an assistant. Lol, any volunteers?

Back
Top Bottom