Social etiquette for Cannabis users

Dude,
I'm young and I hate slobery joint/blunts, bowls/bongs...whatever it is man...just not all yuck. And the social etiquette rocks! They should have a poster. Cool man.:peace:

Re: Social etiquette for Cannabis smokers

oh yeah , and i once heard you should allways pass the smoke to the left, anyone agree?

we normally alternate when passing... I feel this works better to make sure everyone gets a good hit. Sometimes when you have a lot of people the person at the end will always get left with an almost cashed bowl.
:smokin:

Re: Social etiquette for Cannabis smokers

Sometimes when you have a lot of people the person at the end will always get left with an almost cashed bowl.
:smokin:

We got to the point where we would just pack a lot of small bowls.... everyone got to hit green.

I have one. Don't ask me dumb shit when I'm trying to inhale/smoke. Having to answer questions while I'm mid-puff is reeeallllyyyy annoying. Shit, having to *think* while I am smoking isn't fun. Kthx.

Great list, its a shame that I can not find" none safety" matches anymore.Just snap the match on your thumb nail and you have your light.One match one toke.You never have to be the lighter or match Nazi. Well its the "Nanny Nation" you might hurt your self with that match or you shouldn't smoke that you might have some fun !

This list is sooo perfect. I am gonna have to print this out and keep it on whenever theres a session going on.And i especially agree with never drooling in the bong or all over the blunt. Its just fucking gross.
I remember back when i was in school me and a good friend of mine went to a smoke in party and it was awesome. Bomb ass weed good music plenty of water and everything. We had been passing the blunts around like 5 or 6 of em and it was like the last guy in the circle and he drooled all over the blunt. I mean it was soo much slobber it was like a smoking water hose. fucking nasty man.
Anyway i got something to add on the list:
I believe that if you are smoking with someone its kind of an intimate (not romantic or nothing-for most cases) but its a one on one or 16on 16 kinda thing depending on the circle. But Never get on the phone and talk to folks and tell them youre smoking and youre with so and so- if your in a circle and enjoying the herb. Its rude

this is great I'm definatly going to print this out :allgood:

right on moose! right on... :bong:

oh! if ur ever using my grinder...NEVER EVER open my kief keeper for a kief hit! only b/c i save all mine up for a new year eves smok-o with my fiances' brother. its been 2 years straight so far! so i feel that as the "miller" im allowed the kief, lol

oh! if ur ever using my grinder...NEVER EVER open my kief keeper for a kief hit! only b/c i save all mine up for a new year eves smok-o with my fiances' brother. its been 2 years straight so far! so i feel that as the "miller" im allowed the kief, lol

totally agree.....if i save up my crystals in my grinder lid for a week then some ass comes over and buys a gram and wants it cut up so he grinds it then proceeds to scrape the crystals out with his FINGERS and pours it into his bag of chopped weed.....i was PISSSSSSED

If the guy has to use a machine to prepare a gm. for rolling, he deserves to be buying by the gram.

On the other hand, Mr. Merchant, the customer is always right. By handing them your personal grinder (it had your personal keef in it), you are the one mixing buisness and personal. And learning that the public doesn't always handle things the way the merchant thinks they should.

Etiquite question: Someone loads a bowl and passes it to you. Should one:
a) Thank them before taking the first hit. (Less likely to forget to say "Thank you')
or
b) Wait until after taking a hit and then thank them, in a way that implies that the weed was exceptional (even if it was realy lousey weed.)

Proposed Rule: the number of smoking objects being passed must not exceed the number of people in the circle.

Was at a party and became part of a circle, 2 joints, 3 bowls and a bong among 4 folks, some going clockwise some counter-clockwise. It was a confusing mess until we recruited more folks to help us out. (Maybe that isn't such a good rule.)

lol merickson!

as for your first question, i would have to say A and B, why not thank them twice, they have allowed a puff on their herb.

share the herb and share the love!!
:joint:

Good Call! I C why A+B is d way to b.

never spark the bowl! Beginners will be forgiven one time(because everyone does it once by accident), but this should never happen to experienced smokers.

A rule my friends and I use is: If you're smoking weed, hit the piece. If you're talking on a cellphone, you're getting skipped. This rule is pretty good if you are smoking a blunt, or the weed is cherried, because it is constantly burning. We just hate it when people mess up the session and hold onto a piece for too long.

spark, as in blow into the pipe, which makes the bud go EVERYWHERE!!! It usually happens if someone laughs or coughs while hitting the piece...

I guess we aren't to old to learn something new.

Back
Top Bottom