Social smokers grow super skunk & white widow

wws and la woman budding about 2 weeks

wws_and_la_woman3.jpg

la_woman_and_ww.jpg

:grinjoint:

its strong alright .. still fruity lol... its def gunna b dank after its cured smoked a few bowls with some buds and they loved it heres some pics

super_skunk_bud.jpg

76 grams

super_skunks18.jpg

and n the jar it goes

super_skunk_buds.jpg
:roorrip:

Yes indeed a :bravo: is well diserved. Great work social.+rep when ican to you again.:welldone:

:thanks: roseman..... it is so cool not having 2 chase bud around lol..:yahoo::bongrip:

I had to buy a bag two weeks before Christmas, first time in almost 4 years.
$150 an oz, commercial Sativa brick weed, half of it was seeds, alot of dust and powder and I still have half of it. I hate to throw it away and I hope I never have to smoke it again. I am waiting for someone to come along bumming, and sell it or give it to them.

I had to buy a bag two weeks before Christmas, first time in almost 4 years.
$150 an oz, commercial Sativa brick weed, half of it was seeds, alot of dust and powder and I still have half of it. I hate to throw it away and I hope I never have to smoke it again. I am waiting for someone to come along bumming, and sell it or give it to them.

i hear ya bro grow n your own is the only way 2 go lol...:ganjamon:

i just got home from picking up my check and 2 police cars r infront of my place scared the crap outta me lol.... they split though :peace::ganjamon:

dude you should not be offended by what that guy said 15$ a gram is how much the supper weed costs maby 20$ but your being hustled for 20$ my point is do you think your weed is the best in your area if so that guys a fag and was just jelious so smoke thake skunk and enjoy

its the best ive seen n a while :bongrip:i really didnt wanna sell it but works bn slow and gotta make the truck payment ... i let go of 10 grams :peace:

anyway il post some pics of the wws and la woman 2morrow

Back
Top Bottom