Society Known As Stoners

dr.robotnik

What does it mean to be a stoner? well stoners are a unique group of people. Now i'm only 20 years old but thru my travles n exp. soo far ive come across a vase amount of people. people ranging from tattoo artist to teachers, from law enforcment to students n so forth. we are unique in our world smokers because only a select few of us have the ability to fuction greatly when were stoned. soo highly fuctional that not even family members or co-workers know that we smoke this peace giving plant. we are masters of hiding were high. we work high, we comunicate with each other high... shit we even make love high. (laughs) but we still get the job done n we get it done right... ( :roorrip: takin bong hit)

The point im trying to make is we are an underground group of individuals who saw past the bullshit the D.A.R.E. programs used to give to us back in school n expanded our minds to everything we come across in our lives. we think very rashanolly, we dont make hasty desisions, n if were in the right conversation most of us can solve political issues like legalizing marijuana.

We hide our true selfs from the world but come together at certin events and on websites such as this one... we are friendly people just trying to get others to open there eyes n see our way of life. our knowledge of the plant we smoke is unbeatable as u read this right now i can assure u some teacher is lighting up a joint, a judge is smokin a blunt and somewhere a son and his parents are hitting the bong together... thats just our way of life, its how we cope with all the fucked up troubles we encounter in this god forsaken world...

Some of us are trying to change the laws soo we can have the freedom that we should have to smoke in peace without worrying that some cop is going to pull us over... soo to those of u who are apart of this sociaty i say toke up!!! hit ur pipes, ur joints, ur blunts n ur bongs hit ur vaporizers if u got them because i salute u.. for u are the true stoners and masters of weed. never being asked the question "is that person high?" To all my fellow stoners i hope one day we can share a 420 session but till then take one hit for me...
just a stoner thought,
jeremy H. :ganjamon:

I think that was one of the most motivating speeches i've ever heard. That shit should be in a movie. :bong: Long LIve Stoners!!!

Well said my friend, I love living my life high and I feel like it's brought upon me so much good despite what others say. Those who think it's so horrible and don't understand how we feel about it, we learn to just D.G.A.F. I keep my stuff down low so a lot of people don't know I'm a total stoner, but I still love to scream, "I'm Proud To Be a Stoner" everyday :].

potheads are idiots pretty much... they smoke n cant fuction on it, stoners are people like us. exactly what i wrote above. some people start off pot heads then become stoners but majority stay as potheads... now u know! knowledge is good, cause knowledge is power lol :ganjamon:

What a great stoner thought, though!! :D I LOVE IT.

*hits a pipe*

Proof of being a stoner. hummmmm
I guess this qualifies me as a stoner.
When I was in the Army I was in the Signal Corp and I had to pass a test sending and receiving Morse Code at 40 words a minute. I could get to 35 and couldn't go any faster. I went in one day stoned and did 43 words a minute easily. It dawned on me I was more relaxed and thought much clearer when stoned. Been stoned as much as possible since then.:grinjoint:

I always preferred the being called a "head" but I'm an old SOB.

Yep;)
I remember that too. It was an honor back then.
But this is now and stoner's are much more sophisticated. We have so many new toys to play with now. It's a new day Brother and I'm glad we are here enjoying it. A bud is still a bud except that they are much better now. IMHO
I kind of think of all this as a great gift.:ganjamon::peace:

You think they'd have an old fart forum so we wouldn't bore these kids with tales of the good ol' days?

We old heads wouldn't have to look at threads such "Will smoking weed with seeds make me sterile?" and want to go on a chainsaw spree. (I saw the sterility topic pop up on Overgrow regularly in it's time.) Everyone would be happy.

You think they'd have an old fart forum so we wouldn't bore these kids with tales of the good ol' days?

We old heads wouldn't have to look at threads such "Will smoking weed with seeds make me sterile?" and want to go on a chainsaw spree. (I saw the sterility topic pop up on Overgrow regularly in it's time.) Everyone would be happy.

LOL:ganjamon:
Love the bit about the chainsaw. lol.
Your right we old farts need a place of our own. I still think the highest I've ever been was on Columbian with sticks, stones, seeds, and what ever else was in the bag. Maybe because the old days were just more open to us at the time.
However, just like then, I still like being alive. :peace:

ohh but it like history class ;)
i like listening to old smokers stories about bud :peace:

Well, we old farts love telling stories, it's true.
One note on history. When i got to Vietnam, you really could by a duffle bag of weed for $10. I was there in 1961 before we could shoot back. That was fun.:ganjamon:

Ii love talking to the older smokers cause they are the ones who've lived the best times of marijuana... I take in there stories and advise cause shit... its help me stay out of jail many times :)biglaugh:) like I said in my thread u all read above I've met professors, and lawers, military n so forth... They all have given me advise for my future life, and have helped shaped the person I am today with there wisdom. point is, Im cool with the older tokers and I salute you cause you guys give good advise even though alot of young people today dont listen...:thanks:

Ii love talking to the older smokers cause they are the ones who've lived the best times of marijuana... I take in there stories and advise cause shit... its help me stay out of jail many times :)biglaugh:) like I said in my thread u all read above I've met professors, and lawers, military n so forth... They all have given me advise for my future life, and have helped shaped the person I am today with there wisdom. point is, Im cool with the older tokers and I salute you cause you guys give good advise even though alot of young people today dont listen...:thanks:

Wow! Music to my ears:thanks:
Well I've been both a military man and professor. Retired from both.
Ours is a country that really doen't honor or respect the elders. Look at the heath care mess we are in.

You are breath of freash air for me. Thanks. :peace:

Wow! Music to my ears:thanks:
Well I've been both a military man and professor. Retired from both.
Ours is a country that really doen't honor or respect the elders. Look at the heath care mess we are in.

You are breath of freash air for me. Thanks. :peace:

no problem i know im going to be old some day and i know kids wont respect me.. lol shit i already hate the new generation of kids. nothing but a bunch of ungrateful little bastards who dont give a damn what other people say... :roorrip: All well at least i turned out right

no problem i know im going to be old some day and i know kids wont respect me.. lol shit i already hate the new generation of kids. nothing but a bunch of ungrateful little bastards who dont give a damn what other people say... :roorrip: All well at least i turned out right

Amen. I will leave it to Karma for them:grinjoint:

It's because kids usually grow up to be better than their parents!:smokin:

exactly as you said, "usually" but if you look at the turmoil were in right now in society kids futures now arn't looking so bright...Arrogant little bastards lol I just hope when I have kids they turn out right ha ha ha:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom