SofaKing Dope Scrogs Cinderella While Taming A Web Of White Widow In Coco

These are the cindys i know it doesnt look like is but i filled a 5 gallon bucket with trimmings.... Guess i still have a little work to do

Also after trimming they up they all got a heavy foliar spray with Heavy 16 foliar at 30ml/quart, as well as a decent sip of phd water. The spray is sapose to be good for stress..... Next time i might give myself a cpl squirts.

Nice shrubbery my friend

I just cut down a c99x blueberry, very excited to try her

Wanna see how yet C99 turns out

Looking great
Thankyou, yea they are getting big i need to flip them i just want them all to be happy first.
C99×bluberry sounds incredible did you do a jornal on it id love to check that out. Ive only been looking around these forums for a cpl months so i still have a hard time finding stuff sometimes. .

Thankyou, yea they are getting big i need to flip them i just want them all to be happy first.
C99×bluberry sounds incredible did you do a jornal on it id love to check that out. Ive only been looking around these forums for a cpl months so i still have a hard time finding stuff sometimes. .

Its in my Perpetual Journal in my Signature, and here Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Im trimming her today and start the low-n-slo dry in my fridge.. cant wait to smoke her

1st white widow one is most likely getting flushed tomorrow unless she looks much better- getting pretty light theres a good chance shes still locked out.
2nd ww looking a bit better but im probly going to flush her also and try to clean the slate before i flip
Also did some more light defol.

I finally took action and gave the entire jungle a flush to prevent salt build up from screwing things up after i flip. I felt like it had to be done because ive vegged so long (95 days) i originally was shooting for 60. The smaller ones are a month behind.

Now i just have to clean up some of the scrub (anything that cant suport giant resin coated nugs) and tie down a few more branches.

Its sad i havent even flipped these yet and im already driving my wife crazy trying to figure out what strains to run next.
This run is sativa dom. So i really want to grow some heavy indicas as potent as i can find next time. Im also back and fourth on trying out auto flowers the idea of not having to change the light cycle is kinda cool...(maybe?) Without splitting my GR into two halfs it might help me go perpetual which is my goal.
So while im doing my final prep for flowering if anyone passing by has any suggestions on some really good indica or indica dom. Strains or specific genetics i should check out for my next grow let it fly......... I do really love strains with citrusy or fruity flavors and im looking for a "put you on your ass" high.
Anyways i know i can get long winded on here mostly because my family is sick of listening to me talk about weed lol cant blame em but theres so much to know and learn! Cultivation is an addiction so im just glad theres a place like 420.

:thumb: I'm listening Sofa, you can give the family a brake, :420: is the place that you can not talk too much about cannabis,:cheer: :Namaste:

:thumb: I'm listening Sofa, you can give the family a brake, :420: is the place that you can not talk too much about cannabis,:cheer: :Namaste:
Thanks alot dynamo! I appreciate it i just wish i found this sooner. I generally stay away from the internet because everyone is so negative but the 420 comunity all seems so positive and freindly after a month of stalking around here in silence i said what the hell i would like to share too.
.. thanks and may your grow rooms and wallets be green!!

Cinderella is taking over!!!
Theres a couple pics from under her dress and a shot from the top.....
Yeah it wasnt a productive weekend, all the cindys are gonna need a major haircut again!! Sooo many lateral branches.! I need to thin the heard more but i dont want to shock them before i flip.
Eitherway i need to man up and just flip them before its totally out of hand.
No pics of the ww but they are looking better i gave them all a heavy feeding tonight and if all goes well next feeding ill possibly give them half veg half bud nutes. Maybe all bud nutes, i started doing that 10 days from 12/12 last run and had buds almost right away when i changed the lights.

Before and after shots of cindys hair cut, i shoulda taken more but i was having trimmers remorse after filling a 5 gal bucket with leaves and branches

Back
Top Bottom