SofaKing Dope Scrogs Cinderella While Taming A Web Of White Widow In Coco

SofaKing Dope

Hello all this is my 3rd time adding this info i keep loosing all my work due to supidity so here the abbrieviated version

Strains cinderella 99 and white widow from GCS
Media- coco pearlite mix 70/30 amended with aprox 15% WC
Nutes- heavy 16 full line. Roots prime fire veg a&b bud a&b foliar spray. Also a cpl home made guano teas.
Lights- 3000w of hortilux mh for veg 3400w of hps for flower
Growspace-15×12 several obstacles in the room to over come
Air- 440 cfm 176cfm fans as well as 4 house fans.
Training- lollipopping lst scrog netting, and some oh natural

Here we go!! So i have a few cougars in scrog nets that i started about 70/80 days ago and a few milfs i started later growing naturally/ besides pruining. Im already a little ways into it and want to flip 12/12 as soon as the cougars bounce back from scrogging i will post pics of how i got to this point and the rest of the journey as we go.

I hope you all enjoy this grow and feel free to chime in and share anything you like knowledge is power!!!

Hello all this is my 3rd time adding this info i keep loosing all my work due to supidity so here the abbrieviated version

Strains cinderella 99 and white widow from GCS
Media- coco pearlite mix 70/30 amended with aprox 15% WC
Nutes- heavy 16 full line. Roots prime fire veg a&b bud a&b foliar spray. Also a cpl home made guano teas.
Lights- 3000w of hortilux mh for veg 3400w of hps for flower
Growspace-15×12 several obstacles in the room to over come
Air- 440 cfm 176cfm fans as well as 4 house fans.
Training- lollipopping lst scrog netting, and some oh natural

Here we go!! So i have a few cougars in scrog nets that i started about 70/80 days ago and a few milfs i started later growing naturally/ besides pruining. Im already a little ways into it and want to flip 12/12 as soon as the cougars bounce back from scrogging i will post pics of how i got to this point and the rest of the journey as we go.

I hope you all enjoy this grow and feel free to chime in and share anything you like knowledge is power!!!

I got the beans from growers choice. Ive never seen any others do a review or journal from them so i guess ill take matters in my own hands. As you can see i started them out in rapid rooters under cfls, i should mention this is my first grow starting from seed. I got 100% germination but they were all on the leggy side... Who doesnt appreciate a gal with nice legs though? Well anyway it was because i didnt have my 2 54w cfls close enough. .. So after about 7 days i moved the rooter plugs into clear solo cups inside of non-transparent ones.

All but one loved theyre new digs, i think i over watered one of the white widows causing it to "damp off" . again this is my first time with seeds and these strains. But i should have known better.

All but one loved theyre new digs, i think i over watered one of the white widows causing it to "damp off" . again this is my first time with seeds and these strains. But i should have known better.
Ugh i feel like this is getting really long winded.[sorry] i just really want any interested parties caught up because things are starting to get a little out of hand lmao!. so thats why im here talking to myself [not at all unusual].

Heya friend,, karma sent to y'all

Tho I have never used the fifty plus cfls I do use cfls a lot, so

Do not be afraid to move the lights closer, perhaps quite a bit. Not crazy close right away but perhaps start the progression closer

P1160962.JPG

P1160568.JPG

This is how close I keep my 23 w cfls,

Use yer hand to see how close is hot,, not warm, warm is ok

More karma friend, cheers

Oh ya, one more thing, nothing easier to do and nothing worse to do..... overwatering,

Especially babies,, use the weight of the cup to know when to. Only moist, never wet

Do not be afraid to move the lights closer, perhaps quite a bit. Not crazy close right away but perhaps start the progression closer

P1160962.JPG

P1160568.JPG

CFLs should be 2-3" away tops just depends on watt of CFLs

They spent about 7 days in solo cups before roots starting growing out of the hole in my cups so i decided to pot up to 2 gallon bags with my coco/pearlite/castings mix. They went in smooth as silk 0 stress i watered them in and let them dry out a few days to get those roots stretching throughout the bags

The row of 3 is c99 and by process of elimination the other 2 ww that 3rd ww is off camera getting some extra tlc. I keep the temp around 75. The humidity in this space has been a nightmare to control but with a humidifier is usually around 30-40

P1160962.JPG

P1160568.JPG

Oh ya, one more thing, nothing easier to do and nothing worse to do..... overwatering,

Especially babies,, use the weight of the cup to know when to. Only moist, never wet
Thankyou! Great info! Im learning everyday i eventually fixed that problem with plants i started later emulating what you said.

Bear with me ladies and gentlemen im trying to document 2+ months mishaps and hyjinks today lol. Pretty sure this was the first dose of heavy 16 they got at about 1/4 recomended dose..

I bumped up my 600w mh to a 1000w hortilux blue mounted pretty high because i wanted them to stretch.

I was still using 1/4 strenght nutes watering till 10% runoff and letting the bags get pretty dry before watering/feeding. Also on a feed/water/feed schedual.

First foliar spray at about 3 weeks from peekaboo! Ahh they are so cute!.. But i didnt see my mistakes yet! Dumdumdum.
a86a76f50d3956a38b84602aec20eba7.jpg

They look great smart idea with the Lights change, I do the same thing no point on wasting electricity when it's not needed but it is smart to start stronger Lights a little farther away so they get used to it

I also keep a humidifier on a Wi-Fi plug and a camera inside my room that tells me temp and RH, so I'll check and flip on and off when possible, just hate when tank empty and I am not home

Just a day or 2 later SofaKings heat kicked on over night after the little darlings first real feeding of 1/2 strenth nutes causing the rooms humidity to drop out of site.
This was also when i realized that i may have been a little cavalier with my earth worm castings when constructing my medium because i had totally overdosed my girls on nitrogen causing them to claw up.. .

Back
Top Bottom