SofaKing Grows Kushes For Your Tushes In Coco: 1600W HPS Summer '18

First two are the back side of the big og, and the last one is the small og in the 5 gal pot. I think im gonna do some more light defol tonight so maybe ill have some more pics later. If not probly tomorrow. I twisted my back up a little the other night so everything takes a little more time. Cant believe its day 37 of flower already!!! I think the og is gonna be absolute fire i cant wait.

Starting to get to the home stretch on these ladies! So first shot is BBK she didnt start throwing hairs till about 2 weeks into flower. I read somewhere that BBK has 2 different phenos and one takes a little longer to start budding so im hoping thats whats going on here. She atleast seems to finally be starting to swell abit and this morning i finally started to get a really nice berry smell from the flowers!
Despite lots of defoliation shes a bushy mess but i dont wanna keep cutting her up and further slow the process.

2nd up is AMNESIA! One of the frostiest plants ive grown thus far. The buds arent as big as i would have thought but they are rock solid (even the lower buds) and have this amazing fruit punchy tropical sweet smell. Theres also plenty of time for her to pack on wieght so i think shes gonna do me proud in the end.

She looks pretty decent imho. Ill try to do an update on the Og kushs a little later one of them may be locking out or showing the signs of too much N? Im not sure yet ill probly try to flush her out a bit tonight with some plain water.

Its currently day 47 of 12/12. All the girls seem to be doing good. Last night the girls got their last big feeding in and ill be scalling back from here out. Starting to get a few minor burnt tips anyway so timing is perfect. I havent update the 2nd big og kush in a while but first i like this pic of the #1 og
She actually might be the first one done by the looks of things. #2 og is a little behind, still throwing alot of white hairs, im pretty sure she was having some ph issues cuz she has some deformed leaves (too many/not enough fingers). All in all shes not to bad though.

Blueberry kush day 52 of flower/ about 30 days with hairs.

So obviously something went wrong lol but she is trying to catch up now. It may actually work out better this way because once one of the ogs finish i can move bbk to better lighting. Shes under a 1k watt hps now but her backside is in the shade. She smells amaz-balls!! Not really blueberry, more of a berry skittles smell up front with a kush under note. Im still giving her like 50% strength week 5 nutes. All the other ladies will be getting heavy 16 flush at 20/ml per gallon from here out.

Took an og kush test nug on day 55 and i just smoked it..... Holy cow! It was barely dry never mind fully matured and it was the balls!! Kinda week flavor but still really piney and lemony for just sitting in a shoe box for 2 days lol. The stone brings me back to highschool perfect balanced high. Was gonna wait a few more days to chop but this is making my descision hard.:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Amnesia doesnt look all that close to ready i started giving her heavy 16 finish to begin fushing but as soon as i did she shot out a bunch of fresh white pistols. Im back and fourth on whether or not to resume bloom nutes today? Its day 60 12/12 the seedbank quotes 60-70 days and so far everything except my blueberry kush has been right on their mark.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Really sorry about abandoning this journal! Life came at me kinda fast for a few weeks and i didnt have the time or ability to post. I can definatly post a final summary of how the plants turned out IE. Yield and quality if anyone is interested.
Again i appologize to anyone who was watching and i will sumerize this fantastic grow if possible. Also ill probly start a new journal for my current grow, got some exciting new strains!!

This girl came down at 61 days
She was almost exactly 10 zips dried and cured. The buds were drooling trichs and she has a great lime-pine flavor to go along with a really potent but balanced high. Just might be my new favorite. Best part of this harvest was zero percent fluff of underdeveloped buds!! The smallest nugs are still dime sized and very hard. Very suprising there was no fluff out of all the plants.

This og kush came down at day 70 12/12. Kinda a disappointment only yielding slightly over 4 zips almost exactly the same as the og in the 5 gal pot with half the veg time. This was in a 7 gal and vegged much longer the only other difference was i topped all the others and just pinched and bent this one. The flavors werent as sharp but still a tasty smoke. The effect is slightly more laid back than the others aswell.

This was the biggest surprise! While not quite as strong as the og kush the amnesia has been the fan favorite! It tastes incredible! It has a very strong lemon/pinesol like flavor. It has a really nice buzz and when i took it down at 71 days i didnt noticed all the purple till i started trimming. She yielded a little over 5 oz of some really high quality bud and a huge yield of some fantastic dry sift hash. She was totally trichrome laiden and glued up the scissors something fierce.

Back
Top Bottom