SOG & RDWC Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

Maybe it was all the lead paint, dirt, or always being outside. :laugh:
Its widely known that I use lead paint in my bong. I make sure it's far away from my growroom

Because the same thing happens to me when I overheat my plastic when vacuum forming in my shop.. At least that's what I blame my warped sense of humor on... Could be one of the other fumes in my shop, running the furnace to rich when melting metal or burning out wax when casting.. Trouble with having to many hobbies, you never know which one could prove fatal.

Because the same thing happens to me when I overheat my plastic when vacuum forming in my shop.. At least that's what I blame my warped sense of humor on... Could be one of the other fumes in my shop, running the furnace to rich when melting metal or burning out wax when casting.. Trouble with having to many hobbies, you never know which one could prove fatal.
Sorry man, I thought you were saying the funky green boogers in my water was coming from fumes.

Plastic can put off some nasty fumes. Acetal copolymer (kinda like Delrin) is very nasty, if you mix it with PVC during processing it will blow up. I've done a lot of work with vacuum forming, both web fed and sheet fed. Pretty interesting stuff.

You never know where the bad news is coming from. I just say life will kill you. You seem like an interesting dude.

Does your water look, and taste, like guacamole?

If I could make guac out of water... I'd be the messiah!

(There’s no Messiah in here. There’s a mess all right, but no Messiah.)

If I could make guac out of water... I'd be the messiah!

(There’s no Messiah in here. There’s a mess all right, but no Messiah.)
HEY!
Yeah this thread is tatered. I'm thinking if shutting it down... because of some of the people following it! Haha.

I'm gonna sacrifice a chicken to the hydro Gods this evening. I'm thinking a 10 piece and some biscuits.

I'm thinking a 10 piece and some biscuits.

Love that chicken from Popeye's!!!

(I'm a chicken junkie. :laughtwo: :ganjamon:)

Something crossed my mind, but is there a way that light is getting into the res? Maybe start running Z7 as well?

Hard to think what else there is to clean? You've hit the container, water level, took the pump apart (?), did the baskets and hydroton. Air stones? Anything else missing?

Damn. Now I want chicken.

Love that chicken from Popeye's!!!

(I'm a chicken junkie. :laughtwo: :ganjamon:)

Something crossed my mind, but is there a way that light is getting into the res? Maybe start running Z7 as well?

Hard to think what else there is to clean? You've hit the container, water level, took the pump apart (?), did the baskets and hydroton. Air stones? Anything else missing?

Damn. Now I want chicken.

I've tried Z7 and didnt like it. The calcification build up was out of line. I had a hydroton pebble stuck in the grill of my pump so it took it apart to check for damage. I dont use air stones I use defusers, and considering the amount of H2O2 they have been sitting in I feel fairly confident they are clean. Hydroton... here lies the problem in my opinion. I boil the clay for a half an hour before each use. It may be possible that this pathogen is immune to heat or maybe it wasnt hot enough throughout the mix. So, what I did was pull all the net cups with the clones and set them in a water peroxide mix. It's possible that the solution wasnt strong enough, but it is what it is.

Best strain ever... Chicken Nugget

So I was lurking a bit but noticed something that might be contributing to your issues.

Clear tubing....I see your air lines and the large tube that connects your reservoirs together are all clear tubing. This is allowing light into your rezzys. Take the light away and shit can't grow.

On my first DWC grow I was getting swamp sauce as well. Turns out it was the clear tubing I used for my chiller lines. Changed out to red silicone hoses and problem solved.

So I was lurking a bit but noticed something that might be contributing to your issues.

Clear tubing....I see your air lines and the large tube that connects your reservoirs together are all clear tubing. This is allowing light into your rezzys. Take the light away and shit can't grow.

On my first DWC grow I was getting swamp sauce as well. Turns out it was the clear tubing I used for my chiller lines. Changed out to red silicone hoses and problem solved.
It's possible.
A clear chiller line will definatly grow some funk.
I can put a bit of tape over the airline hole. The tubes that connect the bins are covered

Back
Top Bottom