SOG & RDWC Monster Cropped Strawberry Banana

I will once I get my new straines I have 2 already in the bag black dom an cali mist growing nicely the other 3 will b
F38CB161-5FE0-4744-AE9A-BB01BC561042.png
40AFF18D-8491-41BD-8FBD-93885255D453.png
FA9F2905-4CC6-4DF7-AB81-9CEA11DFEFDC.png
after I get them I’ll say few weeks n I’ll b in the game started my table but I think I will do a few soil run befor I get to the flood table

I will once I get my new straines I have 2 already in the bag black dom an cali mist growing nicely the other 3 will b
F38CB161-5FE0-4744-AE9A-BB01BC561042.png
40AFF18D-8491-41BD-8FBD-93885255D453.png
FA9F2905-4CC6-4DF7-AB81-9CEA11DFEFDC.png
after I get them I’ll say few weeks n I’ll b in the game started my table but I think I will do a few soil run befor I get to the flood table
Nice!

Some night shots of my last plant. Its Lemon Zkittles which is know for big chunky buds. This one wont win any records but it was fun "fixing" it. There are new pistils throughout. I'm not gonna pull it till it's very done.

Just lurking and admiring your setup. The air you got pumping into those buckets looks heaps better than what I'm producing. What type of air filter are you using?

Just lurking and admiring your setup. The air you got pumping into those buckets looks heaps better than what I'm producing. What type of air filter are you using?
Nice! Glad to have you around.

As for air I use 2 3M filters on the intake from outside the shed. As for an air pump pushing air to my hydro tubs it's an Airforce 80. Its kind of overkill, but I've had great success with it. I made a mess out of my last season, but that my fault. I enjoy questions, so if you have more please feel free to ask

Took some pics...
The mothers are fully vegging right now. There is an Interesting color on the leaves. Looks like the plant has been fed Koolbloom dry.

The clones are motoring on. One has roots, the rest are taking there time. I thought it would take longer. I hope they can get going, my birthday is on the 22nd and I'm going to San Diego for the weekend. I guess a couple days wont really matter. Better in the cloner maybe.

The plant in hydro is really doing well, aside from the fact it doesnt have a green leaf on it.

Hopefully this one wont hold up the parade. Once the clones are properly rooted they will have to have a new home.

So, that's about it. I'm so happy the flowering plant has found 4th gear. I'd like to see it finish sometime soon so I can get the hydro cleaned and ready. I still have time. I just get antsy.

I hope your grow is going well.

With the timeline I have in the next couple weeks, the sad state of affairs regarding my clones and the fact my last plant is about ready to chop, I've decided to plant the clones i have in dirt and hand them out. Instead I will pull another round of clones from the mothers but instead of using my cloner, I will use my hydro system. The cloner is just way to small for what I'm trying to do. It's working, I have clones, but the leaves are thrashed and I dont believe they will last until they all have roots. Using the RDWC the clones wont need to be transplanted. I will be able to give them their own little dome, I have so much more control over everything I should have tried this first.

In doing this I'm afraid my Monster Cropping claim would be a lie...

Not a hell of a lot to report. I trimmed up the mothers, I'm expecting to start the 19 or so clones (with spares) sometime this next week.
Glad I grew 2 mothers. This will allow for some picking and choosing of clones. As the clones "take" the hope is for them to grow at the same speed starting from a similar height. The clones will be taken from the top of the mothers, so this will make rooting itself a littla longer. Another facet to this grow is starting with a flowering clone. The clone will have to break the tenancies of flower before it can veg. I'm going to try for adult clones approximately 8 inches high, possibly with a crotch, but I dont believe I have that many options. The stems will be a bit "woody" also, so that adds time as well.
I always take a knife and scratch the outside of the stem up a little bit before trying to root my clones. I'll use all natural honey or molasses as well. Good Luck

So, I could only find a new home for 2 clones. A friend of mine doesnt care at all about plant limits... he can have them.
The roots were pretty impressive on these 2, but I wanted to show you guys that the preflowers never went away. They actually look pretty good. You can see the new leaves coming right through the pistils. Looking at the mothers i havent seen any mangled leaves or outstanding bushyness like you might find with monster cropping, but maybe the magic happens in flower.

Again these clones came from mothers that were sent to flower for 10 days or so. Once preflowers started to show I took clones and put them in the cloner (Sept 1). I stopped this process because it was taking forever, not a shock considering they werent in a stage known for spitting out roots. 2 clones didnt have enough to live on for this extended period in the cloner. All but a few looked like hell... leaves turning yellow or drying out a bit and folding up. The cloner was too small for 19 clones and I didnt have a proper hood so this is why I decided to try it again with a new round of clones in my hydro rig.

Cheers

I wanted to share some shots of the mothers. I hope you can see the bushiness and tight nodes under the new grow. Both plants are doing the same thing. Weird stuff. I have a feeling all the new shoots wont give the cool single bud that SOG is known for, but we'll see.

The mothers were in dire need of Nitrogen. I gave all three nutes yesterday (GH trio). I will be harvesting in the next few days, I figured a proper meal would do some good.

Looking good over here brother how’s the buds curing ur way
I totally fucked that up too. I took a trip down to San Diego to see DrDoob and pressed a bunch of rosin... that was fun. So on Thursday I checked on the plant drying in the shed. The humidity was 75% and the plant was way damp. So I jacked up the dehumidifier, it was on already, but wasnt doing much. We came back Sunday and the plant is fossilized. I jarred it up, but the humidity inside the jar is only 34%. So I wasted my time the past few months. Haha

Have you started your SOG?

Back
Top Bottom