Soil CFL Stealth Auto BB - Mazar - Polarlight #2 First Grow Journal

Augintojas

Hello World!

I'm glad to see such a friendly community out here. I've been around this forum for a half year and finally decided to do it on my own. The main reason is - "great" quality herbs from dealers. Recently I met few people who really like gardening and their plants inspired me to grow some too.
During the process I hope to get some advices from you guys ;)

My growing space is small, its my first try, so I decided to go with autoflowering plants (in LST). I have to keep it stealth too, so this will be the challenge.

I'll go with 3 plants -
DutchPassion autoflowering feminized seeds
Auto BlueBerry
Auto Mazar
Auto Polarlight #2

Veg time will take up to 3-4 weeks, and flowering will take up to 6 or 7 weeks.

Grow specs -
Indoor, Soil, 8 ltr. pots, CFL (2x125w and later add 4x15), 1 fan intake and 1 out.

Currently seeds are germinating and im preparing the growing space which looks like this:

ph_or_146275_19d8a5c.jpg

And some fertilizers:
ph_or_146276_d865b08.jpg

Sorry for image quality (fix that later), ill try to do more during the process :)
Peace :joint:

Re: Soil CFL Stealth Auto BB, Mazar, Polarlight #2 First grow Journal

2 out of 3 seeds germinated, planted:

Temps at 27.5, hope to see something soon :)

Thanks budbro! I'll need that luck:)

Im not sure about their size. Is it normal after those 2 days?
And got question - should I keep soil something more of wet or dry (during the stage before moving into bigger pot)?
Got few holes in the bottom of pots, so soil becomes pretty dry after 12 hours under the lamp.

Im not sure about their size. Is it normal after those 2 days?
And got question - should I keep soil something more of wet or dry (during the stage before moving into bigger pot)?
Got few holes in the bottom of pots, so soil becomes pretty dry after 12 hours under the lamp.
Looks normal to me and off to a good start! Quite aways off from transplanting, but when you do, transplant on a watering day. Water, let them sit a bit, transplant, then water in good. Not sure if it makes a huge difference but they are a lot easier to get out of the pot when moist.

Hello folks
DUring these days I did a lot of mistakes, but its my first grow, so I'm not expecting to get something out of grow, but to learn and avoid those mistakes next time. 8th day morning and what we have (after a lot of stress on plants)

Got 400w hps lamp on the shelves, thinking about moving plants into new place under that hps. This kind of gardening is pretty much addicting

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom