Soil change from miracle grow what should change to and what ferts to use?

Twitch1092

Purple Kush 90w led and 3 cfls miracle grow with dirt from outside was having ph issues but think gone now switched to distilled water also have not used any ferts it's 7-8 weeks from start now. I need a good list of advice on what to change soil to and if I need differ pot and what ferts I need to use I'm new so be kind really needing the advice want to clone her so need to go good
image14888.jpg
image14889.jpg

Re: Soil change from miracle grow what should change to and what ferts to use???

Wow 7-8 weeks ?!!

I also had/have a problem with miracle grow bit it's the moisture control crap.

Maybe you should try a super soil. I've been reading about super coco but haven't had a chance to try it yet.

90 watt led huh.. Well it looks like it's hanging way to high. This is just my opinion but it looks like that plant is stressed to the point of no return. If it were me I would:

Start with a soil that I read good reviews about from multiple reliable sources. Then I would go to the thread titled how to grow marijuana everything you need to know. And read read and read some more.

Just trying to send you in the tight direction.. Solo :)

Re: Soil change from miracle grow what should change to and what ferts to use???

I also started out with using Miracle Gro soil with added nutrients and had many problems when I first started growing cannabis.

(click the photographs for direct links to the products)

Here is my soiless mixture

I use peat moss, perlite, vermiculite and mycorrhizae and bacteria for my plants. I would mix your soiless mixture in a ratio of 60% peat moss, 20% perlite and 20% vermiculite. If you can get Pro-Mix HP you would only need to add 20% vermiculite and mycorrhizae. Vermiculite acts as a catalyst between nutrients and the plants roots as well as retaining moisture.

PRO-MIX HP Mycorrhizae - High porosity peat-based growing medium

https://www.hydro-organics.com earth juice rooters mycorrhizae

Pro-Mix HP has 1 species of mycorrhizae added, I add 10 others species of mycorrhizae and more of the strain already contained in Pro-Mix HP. When I transplant my plants to larger size pots I use 1 teaspoon per 1 gallon size pot and 2-3 teaspoons per 3 gallon size pot of additional mycorrhizae granules.

I use General Hydroponics Flora series 3 part nutrients that can be mixed for all stages of vegetative growth and flowering. General Hydroponics Flora series can be used with hydroponic, soil and soiless mediums.

https://generalhydroponics.com nutrients flora series

https://www.growitbest.com general hydroponics Flora series performance pack

If you are looking to increase trichome production I use 3 products that have worked very well for me in flowering.

I use Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray at 1.25 milliliters per liter in flower every 7-10 days and discontinue use 1 week before harvest.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5-5 milliliters per gallon from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 milliliters per gallon and discontinue use 3-5 days prior to harvest.

You can see these products in use and the results in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal and Review.

KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Dominator 2x Soil Indoor Grow Journal & Review

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

This has helped a lot getting all of what you listed and the led is now 5 inches from plant has been for bout a week here's pic from today
image15073.jpg

Finally switched back into veg cycle have to wait to get new ferts and soil recently totaled out my vehicle so that put me in set back hope she will do fine till I can get may be two weeks

image15304.jpg
does anyone think I can get big enough to clone it? At week 9 now.

You have been lots of help john I figured that but do you think it will still branch out and get bigger ?

eventually yes
it will at some point catch up to the soil and then you should see more growth
mg soil has hot spots but with more growth it will handle it better
should see a spurt soon
just keep the ph and air right

take care and good luck

You have been lots of help john I figured that but do you think it will still branch out and get bigger ?

If you keep photoperiod plants in vegetative growth under a good full spectrum light source in a good grow environment your plant can get a lot larger and you can then take cuttings to root as clones from your plant. Do you know if your LED light panel is using a full spectrum or a flowering specific spectrum?

Ok good needed to know that not so much discouraged hope thanks for the info will keep updated

image15979.jpg
image15964.jpg
thinking if switching to flowering and was need to know if it big enough to clone still haven't had funds to get ferts and new soil but will still be getting ASAP

And also the question of is the light full spectrum I don't know how would I find that out I didn't buy it was given to me

Back
Top Bottom