Soil enhancement ?

CushKrusher

Hello
I am new to 420 mag and 420 lol, well at-least trying to grow the ladies is new to me, Anyhow, Straight to the point, 3 plants named:

Becky (shes tiny),

Amanda (had 2 first real leafs and growing large)

Slenkie not so broad but tall devolving good leaves but has thin Steam

would have included pix but thy are not on URL, on my pc only... oh well

I will give what info I have and as throw as possible as follows:

Type of Grow: Closet, for Self.
Started in Grow box (Rubbermaid 2 ft by 1.2 ft by 2 ft deep)
Strain: AZ Regies.

Median: Reg. potting Soil.
Week: 3

H20: Fridge Filtered water in to 6 gal cooler bottle, bottle has long air-stone and marine air pump, bottle is in same room as plants kept @ same Climate.

h20 Tests as follows:

Cl: 0.6
Br: 1.3
Ph: 6.8

Temp: 78-79.2F
R/h 0-10%

I am not using any products such as bio Grow/fox farms

Light Source: Day Light 1100-Sundown then put back in to grow light box under 2x 5000k CFL's
Water every day Becky=2x30ml, Amanda=2x30ml, Slenkie=80ml and at night a good drink.

ok
Question, I am trying to find out if Alpaca Poop, is a good idea as a soil enhancement for the ladies
I am not using any products such as bio Grow/fox farms, Becky is a slow Grow and Slenkie has a thin Steam/stalk due to lack of light in seedling but she is developing well, just worried she wont make it, I
have a 10 inch fan on in the closet for Air Circulation can anyone here point me to some good links or any info and logs with people using alpaca poop?
Dosage? how much? how often?

thank you guys for any help and info you may send along, not just for my benefit, but also for others
:thanks: all

kushKrusher

Back
Top Bottom