soil flushing and ph

coneman

Hi, I wish to flush the soil, the soil is about ph6.2 or so, I read that its not good to vary the ph too much, not more than about 0.1 a day. Now, if I flush the soil with tap water about 7.5, is it going to adversely affect the soil ph?
Secondly, can I add rootagen [to help the roots] or h202, hydrogen peroxide int he flush, what about cleanex (waht is it?) any help appreciated

Use clearex in water. PH the water to 6.5. If a final flush use five times the volume of the pot. If your leaching 1 maybe 2 times the volume of the pot. Sorry about the late answer. to your question. Peace

Hi, I wish to flush the soil, the soil is about ph6.2 or so, I read that its not good to vary the ph too much, not more than about 0.1 a day. Now, if I flush the soil with tap water about 7.5, is it going to adversely affect the soil ph?
Secondly, can I add rootagen [to help the roots] or h202, hydrogen peroxide int he flush, what about cleanex (waht is it?) any help appreciated

High coneman and :welcome: to 420Mag! :cheer:

Definitely adjust your water's pH before use as it will raise the pH of your soil. For a clean flush distilled or reverse osmosis water is best. It's total lack of dissolved minerals pulls all the leftover nutes right out of there a lot quicker than tap water unless your tap water is very low PPM.

I'm not sure about the other two products as I've never used them, but I'm a great proponent of H2O2. I use it regularly in my DWC tubs and just used it today with my two little KaliMist babies in soil-less pro-mix. One with hydro nutes and the other organic. Adding a light dose of peroxide to your flush won't hurt anything and could very well be a great help depending on what you're doing. Say 2 tsps to a tbsp of 3% per gallon.

Good luck and good growing! :bong:

+Reps to help you along!

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom