Soil mixed with DWC

budman9269

Hi every one i seen a oacto pot and went home thought i could make one my self see o went home cute a 5 gallon bag and put a wick in bottom filled bottom with lil purl light and rest witj my fox farm dirt i made two of these in Sat them on 5 gallon buckets and have Ben growing great im now in my first week of bud and plants are great they take tons tons of water and are just beautiful if some one can show me how id love to post pics and help with any questions and maybeu guys can help me ..........................................................

.......................................budman9269

I believe what you are describing is a soil based hempy bucket not a DWC...but it will be interesting to see the pics. If you aren't using an air stone and pump and it has not died I can't see calling it DWC.

I do use air stones i change the water every 7 days and add nuets to the water every time i change it i feed the soil normal so as in water feed water about every other day the two plants in 5 gallon bags of dirt take a gallon of water and they use about half the 5 gallon on the bottom i upoloed a few pics to my profile still not sure if i did right but will try post more pics tonight when lights turn on i do beleave its dwc its just using soil as a medium what ever it is is working for me and my small room i have two 600w 400w in a space 3 foot wide by 9 long and 9 high so not biggest space but plants love this room i have two plants in the dwc with a twist and t then 2 in 10 gallon pots this is first week of bud stay with me if you like to see how it turns on

I am definitely interested in what your are trying just can't picture it yet. I started making a hydro soil hybrid back in the 90's and I am always keen on seeing others ways of going about it. The fact that you are in soil means you HAVE to do a living res so that gets you bonus points right there IMO. :)

I couldn't do that I don't have the height. Looks like fun though...I would get some better support in there as those look precarious.

Good luck with that!

Have you ever tried a Hempy bucket?

No never herd of that and ya first week flowering um will take better pics tonight them are seeds there pretty old they got forgot about in 3 gallon pots week my other grow was going so i wacked them they all have super super thick stulcks and yes changing the bucket does suck they getting bushy but should be nice to see how fat i can get buds lots lots of room for roots to grow

Back
Top Bottom