Soil Multi-Strain Grow Journal - 2012

i already trimmed all those off and tossed them sorry. tomorrow ima water them with reg water then next time ill hit them with full strength... now that they are flowering they are taking up alot of nutes, how often should i be feeding? alot spread out or less more often, they are taking about 32oz each every 3rd day right now

personally when i was in soil i would feed 3/4 on first water, then flush with plain water the next. enough to get a fair amount of runoff, but not super excessive.

the reasoning being to wash away salt buildup that the nutes leave in the soil.

of course depending on the strain, you will probably have to tweak your nutes. and potentially the ratio's slightly from what they reccomend, to what your plants tell you.

i would go ahead at 3/4 str, as i find the reccomended on the bottle is pretty high for many plants.

Day 47
Flower Day 15
day_472.jpg

day_47_top.jpg

your stretch is almost over, if not slowing down already.

then be prepared for some big time stink! lol cant wait to see them fatten up. most rewarding part of the all the work and effort put into it.. next to harvest of course :)

thats pretty solid budding for 15 days into flower i must say!

yeah they look really good, and those were the biggest top on the biggest plant... thats why i got that carbon filter... and ive been slowly pruning off the lower leaves that aint getting any light. just a few a day. almost cleared out, ill get pics up for it next time i waater

Day 53
Flower Day 21
day532.jpg

day53top.jpg

just ordered a ppm meter cause these babies are devouring these nutes and im already past full strength so i wanna be able to make sure they are eatting well

im thinking you'll probabl;y be pushing it by trimming again. maybe try tieing some fans over to give more access..

you dont want to put too much stress on them at this point. or you will stall out for a while.

i just got a ppm meter and when i dosed up to full strength on my nutes and tested it, it only came out to 650ppm, can that be right or does my nutes being organic have something to do with it

Day 57
Flower Day 25
day57l1.jpg

day57l2.jpg

day57r.jpg

day57top.jpg

just got a ppm meter so i did them full strength with the nutes and it was 700ppm, still not sure if it being roots organic thats messing it up or i just need to feed more, but ill see how these got for the next few days and step it up

its rough thou cause of the organic nutes, not sure if they register on a ppm meter the same. cause full strength dose on the bottle in only 600ppm, so i stepped it up to 1.5 strength and 900ppm, we will see how that goes and step it up more if i need to. i could tell they were hungry, yellowing leaves and red stems

With organics.. Typically, you feed the microbes in the soil, and they produce your ferts.. I'm not really experienced with organics..but I'm going to be doing some reading up on how it works in depth later on. So perhaps I'll be able to get you some info I you havent figured it out by then. :)

Lookin good though. Cheers

Day 79
Flower Day 47

d471.jpg

d472.jpg

d473.jpg

d474.jpg

d475.jpg

d476.jpg

leaves are yellow to red, purple on some.
some trics are starting to turn amber, and Im just finishing my 7th week, sound right?
was going to flush for a week and harvest the ones showing trics getting amber

Back
Top Bottom