soil pH or lack of cal-mag?

rickmakela

help i think my soil ph is off but dont know how to test it any suggestions as to what else could be wrong

Snapshot_20141030_2.jpg
Snapshot_20141030.jpg

top pic is from bublelisious bottom is from elephant bud both in happy frog advanced sensi grow a/b and b-52 1000 watt mh 18/6 10foot by 8foot space

i was under the assumption that the newts made the ph right in my feedings however my h2o is around 6 when i water. how can i test the soils ph?

I believe you may be operating under a faulty assumption.
6.5 should be your target. You should test the ph after you add everything to your water. My nute mix raises my ph by about 1.5.
I know some folks test runoff. It's not my cup of tea, so I'll let others address that point.
I had gotten out of the habit of PH'ing my water last year. I was amazed at the difference once I started feeding them 6.5 water again.

Perhaps you are just under feeding leading to nutrient def's...

When PH of growing medium could be just fine ?.... Most just jump to PH problem when it is not always the case !

It may help if you provide stage of plant development... veg/flowering & nutrients used and what ratio of strength like 1/4, 1/2 or full amount.

Looks like a K - potassium def & may suggest you are in flowering ?

leavedeficiencies22.jpg

they are in veg im using advanced sensi grow a/b 8ml per gal happy frog soil. however im having the same problem in my flowering stage with the same strains of these 2 plants also in flower im using advanced sensi bloom a/b 8ml per gal plus molasses 1 tbl spoon per gal just started to have this problem after a move to a new house and the only real change is the h2o im using...

Back
Top Bottom