Soil, pH, Taco Nutrients Help

Bonitaboy239

420 Member
Hello the last couple girls that I have done have Been hydroponically so I'm new too soil I am using Fox Farm ocean Forest and my questions is I have been reading online that to adjust pH if necessary up or down to use sulfur to lower and Limestone or baking soda to lower my question is can I use pH water to adjust my soil or is synthetic not a good idea to adjust pH should I use natural minerals the reason why I'm asking is because my plants is looking off and is starting to Taco my grow room is at 71 degrees my light is 18 inch away from plant so it shouldn't be anything to do with heat I did the if my hand is too hot on top of foliage than the light is too close test and I don't feel any resilient Heat I will add pictures just wondering about the whole pH water thing because I have a gallon of up-and-down and if I don't need to go out and buy lime or sulfur for the plants that would be great no looking at the pictures could this possibly be a magnesium deficiency any help would be grateful on any of the topic thank you ps. He was everything about my grow room so far I am running 3 5 inch circulation fans a 195 CFM vivosun home exhaust fan a Mars Hydro TS 1000 light in a vivosun 30x18x36 tent 2 gallon pots with Fox Farm ocean forest soil

20201225_111017.jpg

20201225_111214.jpg

20201225_111005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom