Soil questions for Outdoor - Help!

Ryan122

I have a few questions about the mixture of soil I should be using. Is there a good but effective soil I can buy from a nursery or garden store that I do not have to tamper with too much. I plan on using fertilizer from hardware store, like a 30-10-10 for vegegation stage. Will I be shooting myself in the foot if I include organic additives in my soil such as worm castings and bone/blood meal on top of using a strong inorganic (I think that is the correct term) fertilizer? I know to use only a portion of what is listed on the fertilizer and slowly increase the dose. Any help would be awesome guys!!
Cheers

Any organic organisms will probably be killed by inorganic fertilizers. I would choose one method. Either organic or not. Most nutrient lines have all of the bases covered. Good luck!

What kind of soil make up would you reccomend for inorganic fertilizers ?
Thank you for the reply by the way !

Pretty much any commercial mix, which is not too hot. And you're gonna be pumping nutes after 4-6 weeks yourself.

I've been growing outdoors for over 30 years now. 25 years using seeds and the last 5 years using clones. Depending on the size of your garden, all I have ever done is add a few of bags of Miracle Grow planting mix and some Perlite. Rototill into the soil then plant. I have never used nutes of any kind and consistently grow my 6 plants a year to a height of 7 to 8 feet tall. My THC level is consistently between 18.5% to 23%. There is only one thing I have ever done besides watering. I urinate around my plants. Male urine is a great fertilizer. Remember that marijuana is just a weed. You really don't have to do much to grow killer bud. Deer, insects and mold are the biggest problems.

Back
Top Bottom