Soil vs. Hempy Bucket vs. DWC

I been growing since '96 with that one big break when I moved. So I have a firm understanding of what suits me. A lot has changed since the 90's so when I jumped back in and started reading I found a lot of newish methods to be variations of things I tried and found inferior so that is why I started poking around on here about it. Most people are not running soil correctly so their opinion about how well it can work is very biased incorrectly. Even yesterday a prominent member on her got on my case about it when I tried to explain to someone not to use it how they probably were using it. I explained a much more accepted way to use soil and I got slammed for it. Not too bad ( and they quickly apologized before I even read it), but all I was saying to the guy is "well if you just open the bag and use it you will have those problems". "It is meant to be diluted and mixed up like this" bla bla.

So anyway ...

I don't grow for profit anymore. I grow for my self and the wife and not because we have to because great stuff is legally available just down the road from me at the store. I love it as a hobby and will keep poking into different methods so I can have a good understanding of how each works...I will try hempy some day I just have too much planed already that I can't think about it right now. I have 2 back to back quick grows to get a new mother selection done for a basic cloning program and then I will have the ability to do nice experiments again like I used to.

Damn Oregonians!!! Actin all like "gee, isn't it just everywhere?"... geez... it's starting to sound like the buds fall like the rain. Dammit!

Every now and then, some news story hits and I get to hear my local y'ats try to pronounce words like Umatilla or Willamette. I try to lend a helping hand whenever the occasion arises.
I used to run into outdoor grows in the Coast Range in the 70's and 80's. Mostly just small stuff that had to be stumbled upon by someone with a good eye.

LOL...yeah it rains a lot here...stay away ;)

Growing up it always made me laugh how everyone talked about Cali or Hawaii when it comes to an abundance of weed...but here it is everywhere. Another shop looks to have just opened up even closer to my house...like 5 min away for a new pot shop. Yall gotta pass some laws so it is legal where you are LOL. Not that a grower needs it but man it is nice to just walk into a store and have a selection of stuff that is different then what you have and $20 clones and over the counter top grade seeds.

But yeah it rains a lot...you wont like it here.

Back
Top Bottom