420 Magazine Background

Soil Vs Hydroponics

Jimps

HEy People,
I Just found a 400w MH light, so thats cool. The question I have is; should I just grow in soil or go for the hydroponics. For the hydroponics I would have to order nutrients, medium, and cubes. I already have the rest I need for the hydroponics. I got soil, but is hydroponics that much better.
This would be my second grow. I tried hydroponics the first time but didn't have adequate lighting, or the right nutrients. What kind of nuts. do you use for soil growing? Would I have to order nuts for soil as well. I have my seeds germin so I just wanted to decide. Thank You, any help would be great.

DankBuds

Dont mean to jack. But how many grows should someone have under there belt befor they think about doing a hydro setup? :allgood:

DankBuds :rasta:

Frog

No problem, good question :3:
I plan to use (Aeroponics) for clones on the next farm.

Not because I think I've got enough grows to graduate
But
from what I have seen and studied,
it will work Best for me in that useage.

Since there are 7 different types of systems/methods
This is what I know will work Best for me.

There are a lot of things to consider and
availability without exposure is what I look at the Hardest.

Really doesn't answer your question but I hope it gets Ya' thinking.
Bottomline
is what works best for you with what you have,
without exposing yourself.

Are the Hydro shops in your area under survaillance?
I bet the hardware stores aren't :3:

crabapple

I've got a few grows under my belt now, all soil, and i can not even get close to what i see with hydro. I think i will do a dwc on my next grow and see if it makes a big difference, i hope it will.

Jimps

Hey People,
Well my first grow was hydroponics and everything turned out. It's just I didn't have the right Light or nuts. Now that I have a 400w MH light should i just do the hydro setup again. I'm sure i'll get it to turn out this time, its just the hassle and money issue. What quality bud will I have with soil Vs. hydroponics, is it worth ordering the nuts, medium, and cubes?

Top Bottom