Soil - White Widow & Goldleaf

jaydingo

420 Member
hey guys this is my first real grow, i have grown bag seed before, but i went ahead and bought some white widow from 420.

What strain is it? White widow fem goldleaf fem
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? ww 70%indica 30%sativa; gl 60%indica 40%sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? veg
If in Veg... For how long? 6 weeks
If in Flower stage... For how long? not in flower yet
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? soil
If soil... what is in your mix? 1/3 peat moss 1/3 vermiculite 1/3 perlite
If soil... What size pot? started in one gallon, transplanted in 5 gallons a week now
Size of light? 48x3 led MARS
Is it aircooled? no
Temp of Room/cab?60- 75f
RH of Room/cab?45rh
PH of media or res?6.9
Any Pests ?no
How often are you watering? as needed
Type and strength of ferts used? medina product, veg, bloom, trace and molasses maxicrop liquid seaweed. 6ml per/gal medina veg and trace; 6ml of liquid seaweed 12ml of molasses.

20150306_180606_1_.jpg

re: Soil - White Widow & Goldleaf

heya jay,, growing a white widow meselff,, will be good to see what mine might look like through yours,, cheers jay,, good luck with it all....,, nice with the l.e.d.

re: Soil - White Widow & Goldleaf

heya jay,, growing a white widow meselff,, will be good to see what mine might look like through yours,, cheers jay,, good luck with it all....,, nice with the l.e.d.

thanks good luk on yours too

i have never seen such small pics on this site. somethings up with the way you upload them?? are you uploading them tiny??

Still haven't water the girl since transplant a week ago, from 1 gallon to 5 gallon pot. my grow room has been more on the cooler side at 72-62f and a humidity of 50%.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom