Soil

Either or really. I just use light mix throughout. If you use allmix you don't need to feed much for a few weeks. But you can run the risk of the soil being too hot if you put a young plant or seedling in it. I see people have done that with no problems and others where it's been a problem.

Either or really. I just use light mix throughout. If you use allmix you don't need to feed much for a few weeks. But you can run the risk of the soil being too hot if you put a young plant or seedling in it. I see people have done that with no problems and others where it's been a problem.
Ile go with the light mix then cheers mate

I'm a Biobizz fan soil 'n'' nutrients the complete package a part from some of the new range of nutrient supplements !

How ever between light mix & all mix is purely EC rating or preloaded nutrients in the blend which may last a few to several weeks at best.

I have always used all mix with out problems & to date still recycle the compost by replacing 20% with fresh all mix this naturally lowers the inert EC rating from a complete fresh bag etc but good enough to get ya next grow going along with a light feed of micro nutrient solution.

I'm a Biobizz fan soil 'n'' nutrients the complete package a part from some of the new range of nutrient supplements !

How ever between light mix & all mix is purely EC rating or preloaded nutrients in the blend which may last a few to several weeks at best.

I have always used all mix with out problems & to date still recycle the compost by replacing 20% with fresh all mix this naturally lowers the inert EC rating from a complete fresh bag etc but good enough to get ya next grow going along with a light feed of micro nutrient solution.
I went for biobizz light mate and already have mega crop nutes,what's the prices on biobizz nutes of the tip of your head?

£22 for 3 x 500ml bottles. Grow, bloom and top-max. They're the basic ones but they have other stuff too. Or you can get those in 250ml bottles as a try out pack for £15 I think. I went from those to mega crop.

Nothing wrong with them I just got the mega crop to save time measuring stuff out.

£22 for 3 x 500ml bottles. Grow, bloom and top-max. They're the basic ones but they have other stuff too. Or you can get those in 250ml bottles as a try out pack for £15 I think. I went from those to mega crop.

Nothing wrong with them I just got the mega crop to save time measuring stuff out.
I already got a bag of mega crop so i think Ile stick with that for now thanks for the info tho mate appreciate it! Just set up the tent Ile be documenting my grow on here

I already got a bag of mega crop so i think Ile stick with that for now thanks for the info tho mate appreciate it! Just set up the tent Ile be documenting my grow on here
Cool. Put a link in your signature once you get your journal going.

Back
Top Bottom