SoilGirl's Indoor Organic Soil Medical Grow Journal - Mars II 1600 & Other LEDs

From paticular doctors yes. You can't go down to your normal doc that gives everyone pills from out of state. 'the hope clinic' and '4evergreen' do authorize out of state patients but your auth states it is illegal to take the medicine out of washington even to oregon Where it's legal to smoke "oregon medical".

The laws are always changing though, there are I belive 100 bills that are being thrown at washington legislation right now. So come March it can change.. I'm checking 3 times a day for any news on cannabis, marijuana, and medical marijuana. Any law that goes into effect won't be enforced until July 2016. (Some shops will enforce like mine, others will milk the system like gfc) ;)

I&I

I&I

Can you take a Washinton Med card to other states?

I really like that idea of a farmers market....you don't have to have the overhead and other associated costs of growing for, or being affiliated with, a dispensary. Would you say you are pretty much a caregiver with an unlimited number of patients?...well limited by the number of medical card holders in WA

Interesting convo guys. You're asking all the right questions ClosedCircuit as NYS is on the verge of stepping up to the next level. I'm reading intently.

Interesting convo guys. You're asking all the right questions ClosedCircuit as NYS is on the verge of stepping up to the next level. I'm reading intently.

I had a love affair with the idea of moving to NY a ways back...I don't think I could do it anymore. I'm a small time photographer trying to work my way up though...so who knows. NY and LA are sort of it in these parts.

I had a love affair with leaving NY as a kid but as I got older I realized it always looks greener on the other side of the fence & that life in the suburbs isn't as carefree as it seems on tv. No matter where you live you're going to have problems.

I had a love affair with leaving NY as a kid but as I got older I realized it always looks greener on the other side of the fence & that life in the suburbs isn't as carefree as it seems on tv. No matter where you live you're going to have problems.

Its not really "problems." Seems like a great place. Its just crazy expensive, and as I get older I get more paranoid of how screwed I would be living in a city that size if anything were to happen. I'm not one of those New World Order conspiracy theorists, but I don't think the ever expansive American Empire can live forever in its current form....

But...that's a convo to have over some ganj at a different time.

Can you take a Washinton Med card to other states?

I really like that idea of a farmers market....you don't have to have the overhead and other associated costs of growing for, or being affiliated with, a dispensary. Would you say you are pretty much a caregiver with an unlimited number of patients?...well limited by the number of medical card holders in WA

You can take it to California or oregon as far as I'm aware with state laws. They are all different so I'm not sure for places like Colorado and Missouri I believe has medical. But if the clinic you get your auth from has locations in another state you will be able to use that in that state as well. I really can't recommend a doctor or clinic for this as I haven't tried leaving washington. I've had out of states come in though and if their clinic was in our state too I can access the clinics database and see your name birthday exp date and auth number. To be honest ud have to ask every clinic individually if it could be used out of state and if so what dtate. I'm only aware of cali and oregon though.

in washington we are all considered caregivers (collective gardens) a collective garden in washington is a person or persons that care give for 3 authorizations max with a total of 45 mature plants (15 plants each) and the collectives can donate it to a max of (at any one time) 10 patieNts. So when you go to a collective you sign a paper that says your a member going in and when you leave your no longer a member. So this makes it to where we don't have 10 members in our system at any one time which is another loop hole. 80% of collectives in washington don't grow their own and if they do its 5$ a gram because it's no bueno.

my collective is a grow and shop but I'm on a micro level then the city boys. Gfc for instance has 2 shops so he's like the wall mart of this area Although he's only one of two shops mine being the second. I use to work for gfc.

I&I

You can take it to California or oregon as far as I'm aware with state laws. They are all different so I'm not sure for places like Colorado and Missouri I believe has medical. But if the clinic you get your auth from has locations in another state you will be able to use that in that state as well. I really can't recommend a doctor or clinic for this as I haven't tried leaving washington. I've had out of states come in though and if their clinic was in our state too I can access the clinics database and see your name birthday exp date and auth number. To be honest ud have to ask every clinic individually if it could be used out of state and if so what dtate. I'm only aware of cali and oregon though.

in washington we are all considered caregivers (collective gardens) a collective garden in washington is a person or persons that care give for 3 authorizations max with a total of 45 mature plants (15 plants each) and the collectives can donate it to a max of (at any one time) 10 patieNts. So when you go to a collective you sign a paper that says your a member going in and when you leave your no longer a member. So this makes it to where we don't have 10 members in our system at any one time which is another loop hole. 80% of collectives in washington don't grow their own and if they do its 5$ a gram because it's no bueno.

my collective is a grow and shop but I'm on a micro level then the city boys. Gfc for instance has 2 shops so he's like the wall mart of this area Although he's only one of two shops mine being the second. I use to work for gfc.

I&I

Sorry, still a little confused.

So you are saying the loop hole you are using lets you distribute to many (more than 3) patients because they are only technically a member while they are in your store?

How does the farmers market work then? Is it the same?

How did you become associated with a shop and become a grower for them?

Sorry, still a little confused.

So you are saying the loop hole you are using lets you distribute to many (more than 3) patients because they are only technically a member while they are in your store?

How does the farmers market work then? Is it the same?

How did you become associated with a shop and become a grower for them?

The limit to hold license for is 3 (45 plants or 4.5 lbs of flower)
your allowed a total of 10 patieNts at any given time.

So that's why you sign in and out within 5-15 minutes of being there. Then your open for more medical patients. My area is a good example, we have two shops (mine and gfc) within 1 mile of each other and no shops within 60 miles of any directions from us. So if we only served 20 patients then there would be a few hundred that had to drive 120 miles round trip to get meds. Seattle for instance has 300 estimate shops and that would only be 3000 patients leaving tens of thousands helpless.

I'm honestly not positive how they operate and as long as they have. Great attorney I'd have to guess. They have different rules they set for themselves. They may get shut down no matter what come July 2016. But I'd guess since there are multiple "collectives" in that location each are allowed their patient count so if u have 20 vendors they'd be allowed 200 patients at any time. Security guards cameras on every inch they have alot of security.

my friend I went to school with started his own shop in Olympia a few years back. I helped growers in highschool and he got his flowers from me so when he started his shop he asked for me to help in the garden. While helping him I met a few other growers and one had his own shop so he hired me to run his shop since I knew construction, security, and the plant I moved up past the other bud tenders. I started working his garden and i replaced a older kid that liked his booze. While doing this i started helping a well known youtube grower and i had no time for my own life, even going out to eat w fiance I was linked to my phones. Running a collective was a full time job at 60 hrs just sitting at the shop not counting gardening, and inventory as well as expanding And advertising. We also had the same mentality and you just can't put two Taurus in the same room together. So I left the day after xmas as we had a debockle over volunteers. The youtube grower gave me a 3 month heads up about closing his grow down foR a lil whIle so I started my own shop up and am slowly getting up and going. I left out many details but don't want to full up soil girls journal with more storys. I'll have a journal in a day or three.

I&I

Hi everyone sorry for dropping off the face of the 420 mag planet :\ I've been so busy lately, and a bit demoralized about the entire grow after my plans for flower got totally messed up >.<

But I just dropped a Cali Connection Jamaican Fire OG seed in a shotglass of rainwater tonight, without CK in the veg room anymore there was a vacancy. I gotta admit I've been pretty neglectful of my plants lately, my Blue Blood clone and my Diesel mother are both in flowering now for 1 week, Diesel had some mealybug problems that are now going away. RCB is looking absolutely beautiful, almost ready for harvest, and I don't think it got very seeded. OG Kush PR is another story. I think that plant is full of seeds, but I guess we'll see. I think I'm going to cut that one down today or tomorrow.

All BBK, CK#1, CK#2, and Ghost OG have been harvested. A full mason jar of each GOG and BBK, half a jar from each the CK's. the only one that really got riddled with seeds was CK#1. there are some spots with seeds in the other plants but most bud sites don't have any.

Hope everyone's been well here lately :) I'll be back haha, eventually with pics.

There you are! :love:

You missed the party. I harvested Buddha yesterday. Stop by and see.

Glad to know you still have ladys going. I have a new journal as well. any of the seeds salvagable? Could be good for a outdoor grow??

I&I

SoulGirl:hippy::kiss:B A R​

Back
Top Bottom