SoilGirl's Indoor Organic Soil Medical Grow Journal - Mars II 1600 & Other LEDs

:wood:

..... *peeks around like a mouse seeing light after months of dark* ....

Sorry for the abandonment guys. :circle-of-love: I've been thinking of you (Lots) for whatever that's worth.

I've been stranded in Denver for a few weeks haha (ok maybe 'stranded' is a strong word - it's been a great little vacation for me :) ...minus the truck bits) ... My truck's transmission failed and .... cost a thousand bucks to fix -.- .... and still isn't fixed. Yay me. lol

Anyways since the 4th, my Dad's been caring for my plants all alone. I'm honestly terrified about what I'll go home and find.... this is definitely the longest I've been away from so many plants. The trip was supposed to be a week... (I guess it was just fate that I was here until 420! Had a blast in Boulder on 420 but smoked way too much lol. Hope you guys had an awesome 420 holiday!) I will hopefully be heading home tomorrow. I have pics for you guys from before the journey and I'll take more when I get back. I'm getting ready to go outdoors too! :yahoo:

See ya soon! :love: :volcano-smiley:

Anxiously awaiting your return SoilGirl. It's time to light this journal up again. Good grief, did we miss you. :love:

I think we were all wondering, Where did that girl get to. Nice to see your headed home safe and sound. Sorry to hear about the truck, I was told by a mechanic once that he could make my car last for ever, `` Don`t drive it``.

a truck? your a diesel nomad for a short while?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hi SoilGirl!

Many moons ago I started looking through journals for information and stories. Back in December of 2014, your journal was the first one I ever read! And I loved what I seen. You have a passion for gardening and supplying your family with the best possible medication you can. And it's inspiring. I might have comment in this journal a while back. But I can't remember.

Your journal gave me the idea to use Mylar safety blankets. And it was your journal that I seen some of the most beautiful plants and thought "I can do this to!".

I've noticed that you haven't posted in awhile. I hope you're still around.

I thought about you today and decided to search your name to find this journal. and I'm glad I did.

Don't forget about us SoilGirl! It's strange but although some of us don't speak one on one, we are still touched by your passion and motivation. Keep it up!

Look forward to seeing you around!

Let me second that sentiment Dear SoilGirl. Your verve and passion for organic gardening of cannabis fired many of us up. We miss you Baby. I hope your life got so good that you didn't have time for us. That wouldn't be a bad thing, but we'd still miss you heaps. :circle-of-love:

hi everyone... I feel so freaking bad for leaving you... long story short about this grow, it didn't end very well. I came back from my trip to only a couple scraggly survivors. I honestly was planning on sharing my grow again but I just couldn't do it when I saw that. I don't want to be the 420 mag drama fix anymore :S and I just couldn't think of a way of continuing without saying "hey-my dad f-ing screwed up everything **** **** ****" or "boo hoo, poor little me, everything is dead because of me trusting my brain damaged drunk dad" --- well, moving on from that. Ok, so he let my plants die while I was reminding him constantly to care for them and telling me he was doing just that... Big whoop. I'm alive. Life goes on. That's mainly why I dropped off the planet of 420 mag, but I also got a part time job and hahah... a firefighter boyfriend ;) ...... those distractions certainly didn't help but that's not why I wasn't here. anyways..

I'm just now starting some seeds and clones of the following strains for an indoor+outdoor grow: Dinafem White Widow, Dinafem Cheese, Dinafem Diesel, Ultrasour (from my friend here's 2014 grow), Euphoria (yep! reviving what I thought was a fossil!), Jamaican OG or Jamaican Fire OG from Cali Conn. (a bit of confusion on the seed's label, I'll figure that one out...), and maybe just maybe a Corleone Kush from Cali Conn. and a couple others. We'll see.

The next journal might not be quite as immersive (if I can stop myself lol) - well, the goal actually is to be less immersive. I don't want to dedicate as much time to my journaling tedious bits of info, I'm going to try and keep it more to the point. I'm still bumbling about with my slow LOS/ROLS adaptations, of course, but will be trying a few experimental soils as well.

Maybe we'll even look at my non-420 gardens, I've worked my ass off this year and all by myself I've actually accomplished quite a bit... I'm so freaking proud of it I kind of have to share it.. :)

Finally, I miss everyone so much..... I gotta share with you again. Please forgive the abandonment, or at least give me a chance to make up for it. :Namaste:

Forgiven, excited to have you back. You just watch the excitement you cause Girl. Rad and I were already chasing you around like happy puppies. It's not drama Baby - it's passion. You communicate that passion in a way that electrifies your pages.

So freaking cool to have you posting again. :high-five:

Great to see your doing well SoilGirl! I was going to post this pic awhile back when you where away from yours. An older picture of one of my boys with an added joint to be on topic(hopefully). :love:

IMG_20140510_143228-2.jpg

Awwww!! SO cute SmokesDaKush. I just adore rotties. :circle-of-love: Thanks everyone! I probably lost most of my audience for now but thats ok. I'm gonna go get a journal started :) I'll do my best to not jibber jabber too much setting it up. See ya soon guys.

Jibber jabber away. It's part of your charm Girl. Just get back to it. Your audience never went away. :love:

Hi everyone! I started a new journal so I just thought I'd post that here, the link's in my sig. Please come by and check it out! :)

Back
Top Bottom