SoilGuy's LED Indoor Soil Grow, Easy Ryder & Diesel Ryder

wow I didn't even know this thread existed until just now. Those plants look awesome and dense! I am not to familiar with auto flowers, is it common for them to stay short like that?

Keep up the good work!!:thumb:

Just read the entire thread.. I am truly sorry for how long it took me to ship the panel to you at the time. I got backed up then the factory got backed up and then they had some holidays and set off a train reaction that ended just being a mess and something that I had no control over. Anyway I am back on track and now shipping lights out within two weeks.

Again awesome grow really enjoyed reading through this thread. And thank you Go Green I am happy your enjoying the panels!! :goodjob:

wow I didn't even know this thread existed until just now. Those plants look awesome and dense! I am not to familiar with auto flowers, is it common for them to stay short like that?

Though I think SG's intention was to also keep them short, the size of autos varies greatly by strain and even within the strain. Many of the Ryder breeds are generally under 14", though there are exceptions. Some can reach 3+ft in 70-90 days.

Though I think SG's intention was to also keep them short, the size of autos varies greatly by strain and even within the strain. Many of the Ryder breeds are generally under 14", though there are exceptions. Some can reach 3+ft in 70-90 days.

Endive you are a blessing to my thread :thumb:

Awesome buds man

They're still going SoilGuy? Guess that is good for you! Those babies are just dusted with sweet sweet resin. You must be really happy with them!

:thumb:

For Real, very nice!:thumb:

looking great soilguy seriously. i can almost taste it, mmmm!!!
how much longer till u chop?

Man there looking good and ripe,not long now:)
Great job dude...

Those pics would be so cool blown-up & framed on a wall.

Keep up the good work!!:thumb:

Nice work here soilguy!! I use mike's lights with auto's and they LOVE them!!!

Thanks again MIKE!!!!!

-Go

Thanks for all the kind words! They are still going strong.

Here are some pictures:

Group Shot
rsz_img_0711.jpg

Diesel Ryder #2
rsz_img_0712.jpg

Easy Ryder #1
rsz_img_0713.jpg

Diesel Ryder #1
rsz_img_0714.jpg

Easy Ryder #2
rsz_img_0715.jpg

Group Shot
rsz_img_0597.jpg

Everything's looking great so far! Man, I sure would love to see an updated pic like the one from day 57 (page 15) above :ganjamon:

How much do you think you'll yield, if you were to ballpark?

BTW the first 8 Dream Queens were chopped and weighed in at 1 lb 3 oz. and I'll get some pictures of the best nugs up tomorrow. They ended up stellar :yahoo:

I wish I had the patience to operate as good a journal as you've got going but with everything I'm doing the updates would be too taxing for me, especially after I take a couple of these

:roorrip:

I cannot help but look at those pics and smile.

Same :thumb:

very nice my friend. that is a bad ass 120w grow:bravo::bravo: and its straight killer weed:bravo::bravo:

Thanks Irish, glad to have you here! Your LED journals are great. Without them I doubt I would have found my interest in LED's :thanks:

Everything's looking great so far! Man, I sure would love to see an updated pic like the one from day 57 (page 15) above :ganjamon:

How much do you think you'll yield, if you were to ballpark?

BTW the first 8 Dream Queens were chopped and weighed in at 1 lb 3 oz. and I'll get some pictures of the best nugs up tomorrow. They ended up stellar :yahoo:

I wish I had the patience to operate as good a journal as you've got going but with everything I'm doing the updates would be too taxing for me, especially after I take a couple of these

:roorrip:

Can't wait to see some pictures of the finished Dream Queen. Pictures asap!

I was hoping for 1/2 to 1 oz per plant but I don't think I'm anywhere near making that mark. 1 oz per plant with my setup and strains/phenos I'm unfamiliar with might have been aiming a bit too high. However, I wouldn't be surprised if Easy Ryder #2 (big one, back right) exceeds 1/2 oz.

Yea, it can be plenty of work maintaining a garden without maintaining a grow journal as well. Fortunately my space is so small it's not too much work to do both. Plus, I really wanted to document this grow for other people interested in starting a "micro" setup with auto's and LED's.

There is a group photo on page 17 but I'll repost it here with a montage of the "group pictures" so we can watch the progress :thumb:

*plays 80's montage music*

Sports Training Montage (Season 6, Episode 3) - Video Clips - South Park Studios

rsz_img_0291.jpg
rsz_img_0296.jpg
rsz_img_0297.jpg
rsz_img_0303.jpg
rsz_img_0315.jpg
rsz_img_0320.jpg
rsz_img_0330.jpg
rsz_img_0340.jpg
rsz_img_0345.jpg
rsz_img_0354.jpg
rsz_img_0359.jpg
rsz_img_0370.jpg