Solo Cup Comp: Bring It!

Butter Tub

Lolz. Like one of the ones "grandma" hides her butter in to stay fresh or the ones ya get to dunk clams and shrimp in?? Ive seen a nugget grown in a shot glass before... Damn... Now im intrigued... I bet some of these guys could squeeze a 1/4 oz out of a damn shot glass! :goof:

Here is my bagseed (Raspberry Kush?) at day 60 of a 63-70 day flowering time, and I'm not sure she is going to make it another week, looks like that rusty can of WHOOP ASS beat the crap out of her! Lol, I'm so sorry to torture you little lady.
20160403_125635.jpg
20160403_125624.jpg

Here is my bagseed (Raspberry Kush?) at day 60 of a 63-70 day flowering time, and I'm not sure she is going to make it another week, looks like that rusty can of WHOOP ASS beat the crap out of her! Lol, I'm so sorry to torture you little lady.
20160403_125635.jpg
20160403_125624.jpg

Nicely, done Lyzardman!:thumb: Nah don't apologize, I'm inclined to believe our beloved Mj kinda appreciate's a lil discomfort/stress from time to time. I think adversity builds character in all things livings. It makes us express things normal circumstances wouldn't. I also believe that translates to plants as well. Lol& maybe just maybe that can-o-whoop ass will deliver a product that'll have you thinking it was you that had your ass whooped.:cheesygrinsmiley: nicely done.

StayFrosty
CanEyeBus

Nicely, done Lyzardman!:thumb: Nah don't apologize, I'm inclined to believe our beloved Mj kinda appreciate's a lil discomfort/stress from time to time. I think adversity builds character in all things livings. It makes us express things normal circumstances wouldn't. I also believe that translates to plants as well. Lol& maybe just maybe that can-o-whoop ass will deliver a product that'll have you thinking it was you that had your ass whooped.:cheesygrinsmiley: nicely done.

StayFrosty
CanEyeBus

I'll second that!!
One of my girls is taking ALL kinds of abuse and my mind is spinning with her growth. Can't wrap my head around her contorted beautiful mess!

Let us know how she smokes!
Curious if it "whoops yer ass!" lol

Damn! I wish I'd seen this early on. Has another Solo grow topic been started??? Reps for getting this one going!

Damn! I wish I'd seen this early on. Has another Solo grow topic been started??? Reps for getting this one going!
Look for a new thread after this one finishes on 4/20

My Solo Cup entry died about 10 days ago during her struggle to live and flower. To be fair, she wasn't given any prime light panel real estate. The roots were just a 16oz tangled ball, and watering it was like pouring water through a screen! But it did yield an amazing 3.4 grams of poor quality tasteless budlettes!

I look forward to another solo grow, but perhaps I'll try a different medium, and a short bushy strain. Best of luck to those with a solo cup still flowering! It's a shame 4/20 only happens once a year on the calendar.

Best Of Buds

JB

:Namaste:

The Perpetual Solo Cup Show
Micro Limbo - How Solo Can You Go
420 Creative Container Carnival

JBUptown, yea I was in to see that, amongst all the ingenuity, how the soil 16 oz'ers do. Thought root bound would become an issue. I use 16 oz solo perlite hempys for clones and have had clones in them for 2 months before upotting them. No they aren't in pristine health being in such a small container for so long,but they bounce back quickly once up potted. It's a good way to stall the girls out if the flower tent is lacking in real estate. I hate I didn't just enter the comp/showcase when I initially saw the post. I had enough time!!! Was medicated at the time and didn't clearly grasp the "rule" of entry time. All good, I see it was so popular, it has spawned a few more showcases!

StayFrosty
CanEyeBus

Back
Top Bottom